Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

I dunno, at times I really do go Above and beyond the call of duty at times for you guys :D

And @ week 13 unlucky for some eh? :p

Last edited:
Poor Monday and Tuesday, all left out:(
Not so much, there was a poem written about them some years ago (y)

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child born on the Sabbath Day,
Is fair and wise and good and gay**.

** I don't think that meant the same when the poem was written ;)

Is it fine if I put a shot in for Above, once I have edited them as I got some shots taken today after you had set Above @Cobra
I don't see a problem (y)

There are a lot of folk that have dropped out or way behind, @SamuelSlade007 where are you, hurry up. I think we should have a deposit off them in the beginning, a good little earner.:D

There are a lot of folk that have dropped out or way behind, @SamuelSlade007 where are you, hurry up. I think we should have a deposit off them in the beginning, a good little earner.:D
Agreed... we are at about 50% of last years 'stayers' !!!

But still, at this stage I think it is the largest 'Top Board' of people having done one before, so hopeful that the number of entrants will now stay steady at the mid 20's, this may seem low but for me is a good figure, we are normally at this level in the second half of the year, and this is when commenting improves and the core thrive (y)

Thanks, once I saw you had set Above at 12.49, I had a look at some of my shots today, taken after 1pm
Hahaaa that's a bit sneaky :LOL:
Its called be Pro-active .. Anticipation .. being on the ball ...

Actually no, you're right, Dean, that's just down right sneaky :D

I will take another shot for Above :)
Don't let them bully you Dave, it was a serendipitous image all's fair in love and & 52's (y)

I think that I got it the wrong way round, 60 seconds into the theme. I think rain has got into my brain its everywhere else. I want a volunteer to come to Nefyn and fly a red kite when the sky is blue. You don't have to stay long but I could feed you before leaving, cold lamb and salad.:D:p

images-jpg.98957
That's my photo sorted:D

Well in the time I have done the 52 I have really enjoyed it, but will be stopping it. That is once I have totally finished this years 52, so I say bring it on for MANY more to come :banana::p
I am watching Materchef and waiting for your Above photo. Come on Dave, I go to bed at 10pm:)

Pondering a re-shoot of Power at the Swanage Railway Gala this weekend.
Though it might be a bit busy, as it's quite a good line-up.
Long exposure to rid the trackside of people ?? - although you may end up with a shot full of un-accompanied tri-pods :D

Reactions: LC2
Well it is time for a bit of a massive catch up from me with getting round to others threads, and a couple of themes for me to catch up on. I have been really busy with work, but my last day with Wickes was on the 25th of March. Then I had two days driving with my instructor on the 28th and 29th of March as my driving test was at 11.21 that day, but sadly I failed as I got a serious for traffic lights. Nerves got the better of me and i had the mother of all headaches, if I could of cancelled and got another date later on I would of done, in terms of minors I only got 3. So now i have to wait until the 8th of May as that was the earliest date I could get. In other news Im on holiday for 2 months now, so plenty of time to put into my photography amongst other things. I was going to go into tree surgery but the cost of everything I need is working out to expensive for me, so I am doing a forklift course instead, which will start in June. I will get round to peoples threads over the next couple of days.

but sadly I failed as I got a serious for traffic lights. Nerves got the better of me
Sorry to hear that Mandy :( but at least you know what to expect now, you've done it once, and your'll sail through next time :)
I am doing a forklift course instead, which will start in June.
Good luck with that too (y)

Agreed... we are at about 50% of last years 'stayers' !!!

But still, at this stage I think it is the largest 'Top Board' of people having done one before, so hopeful that the number of entrants will now stay steady at the mid 20's, this may seem low but for me is a good figure, we are normally at this level in the second half of the year, and this is when commenting improves and the core thrive (y)

nice... i leave the country for over a week and this happens... i love you guys too!!

now that i've been able to make my way back via Mrs Fotheringay's steamer luggage, the porter threw me over board when we sighted the White Cliffs and i canoed using her size 12 boots into a small enclave..... fine reception i come home to.. idk

...if you will excuse me... i'll be going through my stolen images once the micro film is developed by P Branch..and posting forthwith...THUS catching up...

Back