Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

OOofff, I'm keeping up with comments but I forgot how hard it is in the early stages.

No offence if I miss any in the future.

Cheers all (y)

I challenge Dave to take on Frank, its clear they both love photography. Its staring us in the face, perfect duo. Come on lads you can do it.:agree::plus1:

My excuse is that I'm Stoopid :)
:D
You aren't the first this year, and I'll put money on your not being the last too :D

Guy's, especially those new to the game, Just a heads up, there are still a few of you, either not posting images in the main thread, or not linking back to your own threads.

Doing this is the best way to get comments, as it takes off, with more people posting, its unlikely that others will go searching.

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by the letter A and the colour orange (y)

Guy's, especially those new to the game, Just a heads up, there are still a few of you, either not posting images in the main thread, or not linking back to your own threads.

Doing this is the best way to get comments, as it takes off, with more people posting, its unlikely that others will go searching.

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by the letter A and the colour orange (y)
Aren't u pink though? So will this mean a new paint job for the spring?

Umm, I'm new to this 52 challenge malarkey and have been trying to keep up with this thread, but we haven't even gotten to week 1 and I don't understand wtf you lot are going on about here!

Umm, I'm new to this 52 challenge malarkey and have been trying to keep up with this thread, but we haven't even gotten to week 1 and I don't understand wtf you lot are going on about here!
A lot of it is banter between the "old hands"

The actual guide lines are HERE

I wouldn't worry about it but ti is worth learning the eightfold path of the shoehorn. Other than that one of the more venerable traditions (well at least from last year) is trying to get @Cobra to post the theme early...

Oooo I just noticed it's Thursday eve already, and it's probably properly Thursday somewhere on the planet...

I'm bored, come on where is week one theme?;)

I might struggle with a theme called patience! :dummy:

Last edited:
Hello, Dolly! (Isn't that a musical?)

On another note, am I the only one going to YouTube to watch videos of the songs they haven't heard of?
Not only you know, I have with all of them so far :D
I'm bored, come on where is week one theme?;)

I might struggle with a theme called patience! :dummy:
Haaaa now that is keen !!!

I presume it will be obvious when the theme is announced? Thanks
They will be announced in here, in bold and in colour
And look for the change in the thread titles
Thread Discussion,
Post your images here
List of themes

Last edited:
And as I have a couple of days off, you can have an early one, ( for the new guys they are usually pulled early-ish PM)

After a nice easy start, with week 0, and a few riotous posts, now we will start properly with some sort of semblance of Order

Last edited:
Hmmmmm now that has loads of possible connotations :thinking:
With hind sight, yet again, this is far too easy I'll throw it back and draw again shall I? :D

Right... early statistics time :D

Of the 71 entrants we have had 48 join in with the practise round, which isn't bad compared to last year, 2016 had 98 entrants and only 54 'practice' images.

I won't remind anybody that hasn't posted an image until the middle of next week, best give them a chance hey :)

Too late, it's on the sheet and in my brain, now that would confuse me :wacky:
Damn! you were quick with the sheet!
But LOL you know I never do that, Dean, how ever much I've hated a theme in the past :)

Back