weebleswobble TP52 - Week 39 Bent

Week 33 - Clean
I never finished the 'clean' photo week, so catching up on this one - my son cleaned and polished the car just before the rain came
polish.JPG

Having a sense of déjà vu about the arches photo, I seem to recall seeing something similar but good choice for the theme and well timed with the two jet-skis nicely framed by the arches.
Clean - really like that, the reflections add another level of interest.

Liking all these last three, a great idea with the shadow of yourself, a cool shiny bonnet with water droplets that works very well indeed, great droplets in fact !! - and finally cracking timing with your arch shot I do not think this image could be better, a cracker (y)

Hi Donna,

You - Nice alternative take on the selfie. Clever and original (y)

Arch - A brilliant piece of timing. I wonder how long you stood there to get that shot. Splendid !

Clean - I like the capture of the water droplets, whilst I know it's random, it feels like there is a pattern to them.

Display - Great sky :) The hills lead your vision to the keep. I really really like this one. Pick of the 4 for me.
Corfe eh? Whilst I can see it in the keep, I wouldn't have guessed, based on the fact that Corfe Castle is atop of a hill itself. I don't think I've ever seen this view.

Hi Donna,

You - Nice alternative take on the selfie. Clever and original (y)

Arch - A brilliant piece of timing. I wonder how long you stood there to get that shot. Splendid !

Clean - I like the capture of the water droplets, whilst I know it's random, it feels like there is a pattern to them.

Display - Great sky :) The hills lead your vision to the keepe lica. I really really like this one. Pick of the 4 for me.
Corfe eh? Whilst I can see it in the keep, I wq

Back