weekly Jason's 52 in 2014 - SUPPORT Added - We've made it to the end together :-)

Imaginative shot, although I can't say I like the subject matter, but no crit from a photography point of view

Wow, that's a bit gruesome but certainly bang on theme given it's title Jason.
Technically very good too, colours, composition and lighting all work well together.

Hi
Bit behind with my comments.
Some interesting ideas for smoke, mineral and sense. well done.
Lovely tones in smoke and like otherworldlyness ( is there such a word) of mineral)
Sense well thought out and executed.

Hi Jason

cracking shot for Sense , well exposed , good skin tones , realistic looking blood & a good bg :clap:

Interested to know how you got the thread to stay in place ?

Ending.....complete contrast pp wise to your previous image.....some great pp thee & as a composite it works really well (y) Shouldn't really crit as again , not something I've tried but I do find my eye being drawn to the little finger on the models left hand....just seems a touch brighter than the others ? I do like the texture overlay ,not to heavy but isible enough to add to the mood of the image

Really liking the last one and given it was supposed to be ragnarok over the weekend it fits the bill in more ways than one. :)
Some of the imagery I find a little odd, but I suppose that is the whole point.... I think I'd like to see the whole thing brightened up a bit. Other than than, well done! :clap:

Certainly keeps my interest Jason, I like it (y) Many,many,many.........(you get the drift:D) years ago at school, I was into drawing a bit of surrealism stuff, this is another image that draws my mind back there. I would like to see a colour version, certainly around the outside ........:thinking:........only other thing, I'm just not sure about the spacing in the fingers on the right hand (left side as we look at it) :)

:thinking: I really must learn how to do stuff like this in pp :thinking:

Hi very creative had a good look around it for all the references
Great idea well executed (y)

Obviously a composite and not all images will be your own but pulling them all together has worked well. It's certainly kept me looking at at and the longer I did the more detail I saw. Good one.

No photoshoppery used this week....

Sense
Very nice, out of all your shots so far, this stands out as one that almost HAD to be helped along by PS, so kudos for getting it all in camera. (y)

Ending
Brilliant PP, not too bothered for some reason this week as to whether the shots are yours, as the over-riding factor in this submission is the creativity in bringing them all together into the final image. Plenty effort here, and has really paid off. (y)

Ending #1 for me. Real Apocolyptic feel to it and loads of interesting detail.

I feel a screaming face would have added to it, but B&W really adds to the sense of ianguish.

Cheers.

Back