weekly rpn's 2021 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 SHOWCASE added **COMPLETE**

Clever clogs award of the week - love it :)

Very clever, and made me look twice and fits the theme well. I'm loving seeing all the bits that people are able to do with software - I must admit I am really useless with this kind if stuff, maybe I should look up some tutorials.

Very clever, and made me look twice and fits the theme well. I'm loving seeing all the bits that people are able to do with software - I must admit I am really useless with this kind if stuff, maybe I should look up some tutorials.

Thanks, Jim. It is not that difficult, All to do with cut and paste and layer mask.

Snappers and free lensing. That works well. I only used a magnifying glass and still didn't have enough hands for this technique. You have done well!

Unnatural - amazingly natural looking frankenstein fruit. Excellent bit of processing! :)

Reactions: rpn
I like the feel of that, a point of light in an otherwise muted frame.

Nice image, it's a shade too dark for my taste, but it works well.

I like the feel of that, a point of light in an otherwise muted frame.

Thanks, Nick.

Nice image, it's a shade too dark for my taste, but it works well.

Thanks, Jim. Yes, evenings are getting darker and I was also trying to balance the moonlight and the general beach scene.

Nice seascape Stan, I too missed the harvest moon :(

and there was I thinking it was a sunset :D Lovely 'almost' harvest moon.

Nice seascape Stan, I too missed the harvest moon :(

Thanks, I wasn't too sure whether Harvest or Corn Moon is this or next month's full moon but I have seen some articles that mentioned Harvest Moon.

Brill shot with lovely light.

A very nice scene, that captures Autumn really well. Like it.

Really nice. I think the foreground could do with a lift as it's a bit gloomy. But if you were after that kind of look, then ignore me :)

Colours in the sky really make it a special photo.

Colours in the sky really make it a special photo.

Thanks, glad you like the shot, Rob.

I think that's a great autumn scene. As with the others, loving the sky, which is easier to get at this time of year, as it's earlier.

Cheers, Tim. Evening sky like that is not that common up here in NE Scotland.

Two nice shots for the theme :)

Nice one Stan. I am particularly liking the lone flower in the front garden. It adds a second focal point.
Interestingly that looks like all of my lego model figures would only come 1/2 way up the door. Is this a bigger scale?

Marischal College founded in 1595 is said to be the second biggest granite building in the world (the largest being the Palacio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial in Spain). Although originally constructed for Aberdeen University, it recently underwent extensive restoration work and since 2011 has been the headquarters for Aberdeen City Council.

Light trails throw in for bonus.

Week 40 Architecture

Architecture by Stan, on Flickr

That's certainly an interesting old building

A lovely building and great light trails. Makes it a much more interesting shot for me.

Back