weekly rpn's 2021 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 SHOWCASE added **COMPLETE**

A great loooking building, framed well against the dark black sky (which can't have been easy given the long exposure).
When you said "it recently underwent extensive restoration work and since 2011 has been the headquarters for" I was worried the next line may have been for a hotel chain or something.

Reactions: rpn
A great loooking building, framed well against the dark black sky (which can't have been easy given the long exposure).
When you said "it recently underwent extensive restoration work and since 2011 has been the headquarters for" I was worried the next line may have been for a hotel chain or something.

Thanks, Tim. I just can't imagine Travelodge or Premier Inn occupying the building. :eek:

Great Image Stan, good exposure, must have been tricky.

Pete

Thanks, Pete.

Great shot of the building and the night shot with light trails add extra interest. Fab!

Very red and on theme! I must get one planted in my garden. We did buy one this year, but it died, so I'm not quite sure where we went wrong.

Lovely colours Stan :)

That has a lovely feel to it - well done.

Thanks, Paul.

Very red and on theme! I must get one planted in my garden. We did buy one this year, but it died, so I'm not quite sure where we went wrong.

Thanks, Be. They are one of the easier plants to look grow.

Acers are great trees, my favorite.
Nice colours which pop out against the background.

Pete

Red, I have one of those trees, might steal this idea, though mines looking more brown at the minute.

Yikes - could easily make you dizzy! o_O
Definitely irregular.

Well seen :)

Yikes - could easily make you dizzy! o_O
Definitely irregular.

6VkoL64.gif
Must be the monochrome that does it. :)

Perfect for the theme and suits the black and white conversion. Reminds me of a 60s outfit :)

Thanks, Beb. Before my time. ;)

Works really well in mono... the irregular angle also helps - I don't think it would have worked as well if shot straight on.

Really good spot for the theme, it's definitely irregular and looks great in mono.

B&W works really well for it.

Nicely done, and lightning fast of the mark. Your neighbours do a good job on their house.

Irregular is a cracking shot Stan. Very nice indeed. I really like the night-time shot of the house too.

I like the B&W one, to the point for the theme, the 2 colour ones are a bit over the top for me.

Pete

Back