2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

OMG not even had time to look at this weeks until after lunch on Sat :(

I'm so, so sorry I've not commented on anyones threads for hundreds of weeks. Just don't have the time at the minute hopefully in the Easter holidays I'll be able to have a huge catch up.

Hoping to get my steps shot done today - and Nature/Natural could be a bit of a shoot anything and run :LOL:

But I have a cunning plan :)

Can you share please

:plus1:

I'm behinder than the most behindiest thing :(

:plus1: ..........
shakinghead.gif

Can you share please I'm behinder than the most behindiest thing :(
Hahahaaaaaa
:plus1:

:plus1: ..........
shakinghead.gif
Simple Really... I just add a tick in my box's and I feel up to date :naughty:

Well ok... off on Holiday next week, taking my kit with me so have 5 days of photography catch up time, alas... can't say the same about commenting, unless I can find wi-fi BUT I don't think Mrs DK will appreciate Forum Hours as well as Holiday togging :pompous:

But I AM still in by the skin of my teeth :D
Snap!
Whoever has stolen my motivation please kindly return it :bat:

I don't have busy as an excuse, just tired and unmotivated! I sit here every evening thinking 'I must do some commenting' then I just stare blankly at utter garbage on TV. Can somebody please give me a kick up the rear!

On a side note, a certain collection of nine red aircraft are here practising for the upcoming display season! I have taken the opportunity to get out on my bicycle and exercise my crappy lungs to go and photograph them!

I'm doing my nature tonight.

Be afraid. ... Be VERY afraid :)
Oh dear god! :nailbiting:

Going to be out in the garden in the dark in JUST a head torch and slippers tonight?. :naughty:
Don't even think ti give him ideas!:stop:

:wideyed: never have I been more hopeful of an OOF (preferably very), and underexposed (preferably very) shot from you Andy. ;)
:LOL:

Snap!
Whoever has stolen my motivation please kindly return it :bat:

I don't have busy as an excuse, just tired and unmotivated! I sit here every evening thinking 'I must do some commenting' then I just stare blankly at utter garbage on TV. Can somebody please give me a kick up the rear!

:LOL:

I know exactly what you mean Marsha, I am exactly the same, each time i look at or try to crit a picture, nothing is there.
Thinking of ideas for pics is really hard work too. Not done steps yet but i think I am happy with a shot for nature, which is sitting on flickr

Flickr has been a right pita for me over the last few weeks, uploading pics slows my browsing speed down and it doesnt let me in either. It usually takes 5 goes of uploading to get sorted.
To put it mildly mate... I'm giving up tonight, off to kip ZZZzzzzzzzzz

Hi, all, my mantra, when in doubt, or stuck for ideas, keep it simple. Really. If that means a photograph of something obvious then so be it.

Cheers.

I wish I could get in Flickr... it's gone bonkers and won't let me in, re-set password twice and it still won't recognise the new one I just put in :banghead:
Yay, I'm so glad it's not just me! But my Flickr goes one step further, when I don't get the password or stupid captcha right it turns Swedish, then I have to guess what to do next or spend a lot of time doing Google translate!

Yay, I'm so glad it's not just me! But my Flickr goes one step further, when I don't get the password or stupid captcha right it turns Swedish, then I have to guess what to do next or spend a lot of time doing Google translate!
lmao :LOL:

I may be a little late with this week's submission. I'm off to Greece on Monday for the Easter celebrations. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few shots in that fit the theme. I already have one particular idea in mind, but it depends whether I'm in the right place at the right time :cautious:

Back