2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Has no one thought laterally, and tried to "experiment" with a different "technique"? ;)

Yes, but I think I might have more fun combining the two :D

I see a lot of messy stuff in my future ........ and a lot of work trying to clean up afterwards :eek:

Got it! I have a plan, a cunning plan: Which involves a rat, some mud and a slug -- Baldrick rides again.

Bugger, bugger, bugger! That's my first disaster..... I've got green fingers, literally. I should have known better than to play with coloured water. Knocked 6 (small thankfully) glasses of different coloured water over in one fell swoop. Aaaagh....

Just looking at the 'machine' shots I took the week the theme was announced. I'm not allowed to use them, the machines are the noisy type and I could get told off as they're considered classified :stop: Dam politics!

I'm intrigued! Would it be an issue it the shot was really close so you couldn't see what it was?

I'm intrigued! Would it be an issue it the shot was really close so you couldn't see what it was?

No. But it would be a pretty poor shot! It's a military jet on a sunny Mediterranean island!Oh well, daughter on mini motorbike will have to do!

Where's Hissy got to? @Cobra
:wave:

I've been living "out of a suit case" for the last 2 weeks, Jill.
And at least another 2 weeks to do.
When I get home Friday night(s)
There's barely enough hours to do "everything" and get packed ready for a stupid O'clock drive back oop Norff Monday morning.
So yeah the 52 is one thing that has gone by the way side for now.
Hopefully I'll either catch up or pick it up again, before too long,
I hate to think that people are pining for me :D

Everyone say Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor hissy (y)

I know I thought I was only banned from being in the vicinity of small animals
But thats the point, there will be fur / feather and scales, there, and probably some invertebrates too. :p

Ok @SarahLee enough of these difficult themes, pick us a one that won't tax my brain quite so much this week please. Oh, and if they are not in there already add Art and Inspiration to next year's lot please. :D

IJPp54L.png

Back