Weekly .

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Short

I like it. It's got some drama to it. Maybe a little vignetting or darkening of the foreground.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Yuyp - Short works very well.

Just noticed Round too - dunno how I missed that - it's FAB!

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Roger

Short - Another interesting image, good use of B&W. I like submerged trees. Plenty of sharp detail to feast on.

Pete

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
That forks seen some abuse really like the DoF dark patch top right which I assume is an arm? Is a little distracting but hard to miss out I suppose

Name
Tilly
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the shallow DoF you've used for fork out works well. My eyes are drawn to the points of the fork so the arm in the top right doesn't spoil the image for me at all. Looks good against the sky too, nice work

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Fork

As the others have said, a good use of shallow dof. It's quite simplistic, but that works well.
I've got a couple of forms that look like that.

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
The glow of the fire really grabs your attention and you have handled it very well its nicely composed and thats a lovely fairy house you have there

OP
OP
Baloo
Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Garden refuse, good image and well taken Roger. Liking the glow of the burning refuse, good focus and a nice BG to set it off.
Thanks Dave, been trying to figure out a picture that used the old burner. Refuse fitted the bill nicely.
Fork

As the others have said, a good use of shallow dof. It's quite simplistic, but that works well.
I've got a couple of forms that look like that.
I thought about what would be a worms eye view of a gardening fork!

Refuse

I like the brightness of the fire against the dark rust.
Thanks Dominic.

The glow of the fire really grabs your attention and you have handled it very well its nicely composed and thats a lovely fairy house you have there
Thanks Allan, I was careful not to overexpose the fire then brought the shadows up in LR.

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Roger

Nice shot as other have said the glow and DOFmakes the picture. You are also doing a good job of smoking the neighbours.

Pete.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Refuse - lovely shot - I can feel the glow! Get some bangers on! :)

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
I like the high contrast look really picks out the white walled tyres and chrome trim and the tight crop works well (y)

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Great Photo Roger, really has the feel for the age of the car. Shame about the intruder into the frame, I bet you wished you could have cropped him.
BTW much better in B&W.

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Dark

I really like what you've done with the black and white conversion.
As someone else said shame about the back of the car, but it was out of your control.

sirch

Official Forum Numpty 2015
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
It is a lovely car, I find it a bit tight in the frame but can see why you went for that, the processing suits it well.

BTW the link from the main thread to here is not working for some reason

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Yeah - can bearly see his face :)

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Roger,

Splash - Nice and bright, on-theme, doesn't jump out at me, perhaps a different crop?
Rural (Reshoot) - Love the clouds and the composition. That works really well (y)
Pulled - I don't do bugs, but I can appreciate the colours and the way the web stands out. Nicely taken.

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Roger

Splash, the bear doesn't look to happy either. always difficult to take photos in a zoo, the animals always do their own thing.

Rural reshoot, nice sky, B&W works well for the Image, better on Flickr.

Pulled, different take on the theme, while not my sort of thing, the web makes the shot work.

Pete