Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

Play, your dogs legs are so short they don't even reach the ground! Great shot, good focus, nice action. Cute little black dog <<< =====, whats not to like.

Far, another good shot, asother have said the items in the photo add up to so much more.

Below, Interesting Image with the girders mingling into the distance.

Pete

Play, your dogs legs are so short they don't even reach the ground! Great shot, good focus, nice action. Cute little black dog <<< =====, whats not to like.

Far, another good shot, asother have said the items in the photo add up to so much more.

Below, Interesting Image with the girders mingling into the distance.

Pete
thanks

Spot on image for play. Perfect timing and the dog looks like it's having a great time :)
Below is another great image. Very good composition and perspective :clap:

WEEK 50 SNAPPERS CHOICE

Holly by Allan Howe, on Flickr

This is our other dog Holly she's blind, she used to love to run but most of the time she can't now but she loves going to the beach.

Last edited:
Lovely shot, nice composition and great control of the light, Holly looks like a characterful dog.

Lovely pooch pic!

Very nice shot of Holly, the light is great in that :)

WEEK 51 CHRISTMASSY

Christmas trees by Allan Howe, on Flickr

Every year for the last 5 years myself and my work colleague have put up about 60 trees around the Cathedral for a tree festival

This is the west side of the cloisters the least populated side

long exposure too :banana:

Love it, really well composed, great control of the light (I love the sunburst on the light, it really adds to the image). The colours are great and the perspective really works well.

Love it, really well composed, great control of the light (I love the sunburst on the light, it really adds to the image). The colours are great and the perspective really works well.
Thank you

Great job done on putting up the trees Allan, really is a lovely image and colours beautifully go together. Love the star effect on the light and nice to see the ceiling lit up in the BG.
Thanks Dave

Happy Holly on the beach is a great shot, shame she can no longer have a good runabout.

Christmassy is an excellant Image with all those festive trees in the dark Cathedral, great catch with the star burst on that light.

Pete

Quick off the mark this week, Allan. I wasn't too sure about the dark mode initially but like it more the longer I look at it. Like the composition and the lone starburst light.
Thanks

Loved your Christmas trees Allan. Would look lovely on cards for next year. You have caught the light beautifully. And they are real trees as well.
Do you put up the tree in your own house????

Happy Holly on the beach is a great shot, shame she can no longer have a good runabout.

Christmassy is an excellant Image with all those festive trees in the dark Cathedral, great catch with the star burst on that light.

Pete
Thanks

Loved your Christmas trees Allan. Would look lovely on cards for next year. You have caught the light beautifully. And they are real trees as well.
Do you put up the tree in your own house????

Don't have a tree in the house I’m sick of the sight of them to be honest

I really like the lighting on that, lovely shot.

Beautiful shot of Holly there Allan. Really crisp detail and nice light. I think I would have like the camera to be closer to Holly's level though.

Those trees are beautiful as it the shot. Lovely (y)

I was in there a few weeks back - way too many people to get a clear shot!

Well done on your nice rendition!

A huge congratulations on successfully completing another Photo52 challenge and thanks for your continued support and encouragement too.

All the best for the New Year!
Thanks Stan

Back