Allan.H 52 2020 WEEK 52 DECOR(ATE) added

Thanks Dave I know what you mean about the white highlight on the glass I did try and clone it out but it didn’t really work, will have a look at a crop later (y)

white highlight on the glass I did try and clone it out but it didn’t really work,
Do you have a "spot healing brush" in your editing programme?
I just tried and it takes it out in one click.

A nice original idea Allan

Do you have a "spot healing brush" in your editing programme?
I just tried and it takes it out in one click.

A nice original idea Allan
I do have one yes and I did try it I may have had it on the wrong setting though, will have a look later and pay more attention to what I’m doing, that will be a first.

Thanks for looking in

I have a collection of stones like this too! I really like the composition as well. I didn't spot the highlight until it was mentioned.

That's really nice Allan, plenty of colour, and interest, in that image. Really nice composition too.

I have a collection of stones like this too! I really like the composition as well. I didn't spot the highlight until it was mentioned.
Thanks, the highlight will have to stay every time I try and clone it out it leaves strange artefacts behind when you look at it closely.
Thank you for not noticing it.

Really like it Allan nicely composed and the black grand is perfect. I do steer about the highlight on the top of the jar but still a great image.

No issue with the highlight here Allan. It is possibly the brightest part of the scene, but there are other bright parts with light coloured stones, so it is in keeping with the rest of the shot.
Loving the layout and overall feel of the image.

No issue with the highlight here Allan. It is possibly the brightest part of the scene, but there are other bright parts with light coloured stones, so it is in keeping with the rest of the shot.
Loving the layout and overall feel of the image.
Thanks Tim I am aware of it but it doesn’t really bother me too much though it’s a valid point
it’s that bloody @Fuji Dave fault with his nit picking, just wait till his next picture :mooning:

Music
A nice high-key image and I like the composition.

Colourful
Really good looking photo, lots of colourful pebbles and nicely laid out.

Plain and simple, I like like plain and simple Allan (y)

Nice symetrical and contrasty pic!

Back