Allan.H TP52 2018 WEEK 52 SHOWCASE ADDED

Perhaps a bit too much vignette? Losing the bottom of the amp seems odd.
Dunno...

I deliberately darkened it as it was a bit too clean is the bottom of the amp lost that much I’m not so sure, might not be to everyone’s taste though

I quite like that, nice muted colours, and I don't mind the vignette.

I felt it was a tad dark and may be the vignette was a bit strong but reading your comments I can see what you are going for. It's nicely composed.

Hard - Interesting shot. I like the detail in the ground. Though I'm not sure the 3 little green plants add much to the shot. Maybe a square crop of the bottom half of the picture would work better in my eyes. Just my opinion.

Hard - Interesting shot. I like the detail in the ground. Though I'm not sure the 3 little green plants add much to the shot. Maybe a square crop of the bottom half of the picture would work better in my eyes. Just my opinion.
Thanks for looking in

Yep, the plants make it for me too, really well seen for the theme.

Allan
Catching in up in no particular order.

Hard - nice take on the theme, love the details of the cracks in the mud, the weeds seem to be having a hard time too.

Match - very differen perspective and t looks very strange to me, the way the sticks disappear on some of them. I wonder what it would have looked like to have been taken from one edge so that the sticks all appear at a similar angle.

Musical - nice simple image, nothing else required.

Shadow - I like the way the shadow is nice and sharp and the dandilion is out of focus.

Beautiful - like the details in the daisies against the dark backround.

Low - I get the concept,but not sure it works with that flower, it looks a bit ragged to me which spoils the picture.

Pete

Allan
Catching in up in no particular order.

Hard - nice take on the theme, love the details of the cracks in the mud, the weeds seem to be having a hard time too.

Match - very differen perspective and t looks very strange to me, the way the sticks disappear on some of them. I wonder what it would have looked like to have been taken from one edge so that the sticks all appear at a similar angle.

Musical - nice simple image, nothing else required.

Shadow - I like the way the shadow is nice and sharp and the dandilion is out of focus.

Beautiful - like the details in the daisies against the dark backround.

Low - I get the concept,but not sure it works with that flower, it looks a bit ragged to me which spoils the picture.

Pete

Thanks for looking in

Like it! Good detail in there. Not mad keen on the portrait orientation, what about taking a chunk off the top? :exit:

Music - I like that love the slightly muted effect but still with great colours nicely done.

Hard - A nice and original take on the theme lots fo texture and detail I quite like the green of the plants

Like it! Good detail in there. Not mad keen on the portrait orientation, what about taking a chunk off the top? :exit:

No but thanks for looking in
Music - I like that love the slightly muted effect but still with great colours nicely done.

Hard - A nice and original take on the theme lots fo texture and detail I quite like the green of the plants

Thanks

Well done catching a fly, they don't often sit still long and the focus looks spot on.

That's defo a fly for sure! Nice :)

hard - clever idea, works very well!
creature - great shot, right on theme and I think the fly is sharp enough!

Hard - Your local reservoir Allan? If this weather keeps up, it might be... I think I'm going to agree with the brigade asking about a tighter (or square) crop.
Creature - Yuck. Well taken, but yuck.

Allan

Creature, fly check. Plenty of detail in the ugly thing. Did well to get it before it buzzed off.

Pete

Hard - Your local reservoir Allan? If this weather keeps up, it might be... I think I'm going to agree with the brigade asking about a tighter (or square) crop.
Creature - Yuck. Well taken, but yuck.
Well you can ask, thanks for looking in

Allan

Creature, fly check. Plenty of detail in the ugly thing. Did well to get it before it buzzed off.

Pete
Thanks

Amazing macro ... wide eyed & hairy. :clap:

I don't have a macro lens but if/when I do, I think I'm using the killing jar. :eek:

Back