Allan.H TP52 2018 WEEK 52 SHOWCASE ADDED

Hi Allan trying to catch up on my comments again!

Shadow - Very nice indeed nicely composed.

Beautiful - That is stunning nothing else to say :)

Low - Very nice low key image nicely composed and handled

Hi Allan trying to catch up on my comments again!

Shadow - Very nice indeed nicely composed.

Beautiful - That is stunning nothing else to say :)

Low - Very nice low key image nicely composed and handled

Thanks for the catch up

Hi Allan,

Beautiful - Great image Allan, Lovely exposure, great composition, detail... and an excellent choice of background. What's not to like :)
Low - Running out of superlatives Allan... It's bang on, great detail, and works really nicely for the theme.

Hi Allan,

Beautiful - Great image Allan, Lovely exposure, great composition, detail... and an excellent choice of background. What's not to like :)
Low - Running out of superlatives Allan... It's bang on, great detail, and works really nicely for the theme.
thanks very much

Indeed it is different, I thought they were stones at first. Very clever, very well taken too.

Different enough and I like it because of that. Quite challenging, in fact. You should call it Match Mismatch. :)

Nice idea Allan . Took me a second to work out what it was, I like it

Unattractive - clever idea for the theme, all the colours work well together...... but sprouts :puke: .
Shadow - a good idea for the theme and nicely executed other than I would prefer the focus on the dandelion as well as the shadow.
Beautiful - another well taken image, focus is where it needs to be and all the colours work well, and even though most daisies get churned up by lawn mowers. I still think they are lovely little flowers, so well done.
Low - nothing to add for this image it is simple and well taken and fits perfectly for the theme.
Match - another nicely executed image for the theme, great work.

Last edited:
Unattractive - clever idea for the theme, all the colours work well together...... but sprouts :puke: .
Shadow - a good idea for the theme and nicely executed other than I would prefer the focus on the dandelion as well as the shadow.
Beautiful - another well taken image, focus is where it needs to be and all the colours work well, and even though most daisies get churned up by lawn mowers. I still think they are lovely little flowers, so well done.
Low - nothing to add for this image it is simple and well taken and fits perfectly for the theme.
Match - another nicely executed image for the theme, great work.
Thanks for the catch up Mandy :)

Interesting that you chose 16, but didn't create a perfect square. I think better for that.
Very different burn patterns on the matches.
The obvious take on the theme, yet alternative at the same time.
(y)

Beautiful and low are both very good flower pictures (y)

I like the very different PoV for match!

Interesting that you chose 16, but didn't create a perfect square. I think better for that.
Very different burn patterns on the matches.
The obvious take on the theme, yet alternative at the same time.
(y)

I did do a square pic kind of opposite to this with 15 matches and 1 burnt match but didn’t really like it so I set them all alight and this was the result after replacing one with a live match

Beautiful and low are both very good flower pictures (y)

I like the very different PoV for match!

Thanks

Not an obvious match match - I like it :)

Really good take on the theme, I like all the different textures on the burnt ends and good idea to include the unburnt one.

Clever idea and very well executed.....particularly like the unlit head

Nice Tele - I’ve had a few :)

Back