Anitacv 52 in 2016

Hi Anita,
The car doesn't bother me either, you have to work with what you have and that's a cool capture.
I love the way the pathway leads you to the balcony, though it took a few seconds to work out that it was a balcony...
The pink cast on the walls to the left looks a bit odd, but I guess it's not a colour cast as the main subject isn't showing it.
I'm a bit confused by the bottom rhs, it seems to show a road right behind the wall. is it a small triangular building?

Nice and clean shot, very sharp and well composed.

Lovely clean image Anita love the hint of the shadow but also the slight catchlight in the bead of juice when viewed at full size.

I like the composition too.

Cor! ( sorry :D )

Nice and simple, well thought out, Anita :)

The red eating apple, the one always at the top of the tree has been eaten.:)Nice idea.

Very nice Anita, mine's still in bloom too, not only that it has fruit on it was well.

apple core ... nice one for After, and as said, BG and little shadow all very nice.

and that flower, I forget the name, is certainly Alien looking. Those three FG sticky outy bits are OOF. Hmmmm ...

Passion flower, beautiful photo, I can see where its Alien but stunning as well.(y)

Definitely something Alien'ish about the passion flower. Well chosen Anita - nice take.

Yes, that looks alien. Well composed and great colours.

Liking your After image Anita, perfect composition and very original, as for the passion flower (think that is what it is ??) I do really like these, fascinating design by nature, really cant stop wondering at the evolution that must have derived this crazy wonder, nice idea again :)

Hi Anita. Lovely bright yolk and you've managed to capture a nice sheen to the egg white. Good choice, well taken.

Hi Anita, that is a very well captured image. Love the colours and details in there.

Yes, I suppose it is a funky perspective ... an altogether different take on a cracked egg.

No, no, no, that is totally ruined Anita, you should be ashamed of yourself!
How the hell are you going to dip soldiers in that?, ( and the yolk runs down your front when you are in a hurry to get out the door? :D )

As already mentioned, great perspective, and the scattered pieces of shell, add a little something too.

Yes, pumpkins are spooky. Works very well with the faint orange light and the shape of the pumpkin almost blending into the black background.

A nicely low key image for the theme, it works well Anita

Like the artistry with the pumpkin sculpture - nice compo, definitely Spooky-looking

O Wow that's bright and colourful Anita - certainly Active ... lovely shot

Very nicely done Anita. You managed to get more of the melt than I did with my version - lovely silky smooth look to the ice water. :clap:

Active, very vibrant Anita.
Liquid, I can see two faces, perhaps it should have been "Spooky" ? :D

Back