weekly Anita's 52 in 2014

Light, Colour, Silhouette and Reflection - I like them all, very good shot.

Very nicely done. Love the silhouette. Also think the colour works well and a good use of DOF. the pawns look like they're ready for battle!

I agree with all the feedback given, my only fault (and is a small one) is the uneven lighting on the LHS. It doesn't ruin the image though, its still a great shot.

:notworthy:....lovely lovely lovely...& in case I haven;t made myself clear......LOVE IT , all of it , the tones , the framing ...everything :clap:

Hi Anita

Line - I think this is brilliant, kind of a simple idea, but very well executed and I wouldn't change a thing
Play - really like the sunset type tones in this image and silhouette, nice one!

(y)

Love it. Nothing to add to that.

Good idea which works really well. I like the silhouetting and the DOF on the ranks of pawns.

Not much to add that hasn't been said. Wonderfully composed and excercuted photograph.

I don't know how I've managed to overlook this so far, Play I really like - love the back lighting, the orange tones and the rich contrast. What's not to like about it!? Well done :clap:

Close
by anitacv.1, on Flickr

Keeping a close eye on you!
Not completely happy with this...strange reflections. Will try again when model is not so fed up of sitting in awkward position with his eye wedged up against a goldfish bowl :rolleyes:

I love your thinking here Anita (y), a touch of surrealism about it. Would have preferred the hands in focus as well though :)

Hi Anita, thats a great idea, agree about the hands, well worth having another go at

Creepy, interesting, but there's nothing to focus on. If it was possible to get the eye more clear it would have much more impact.

I really like it - has a cycllops-esque look to it, love how the thumbs form "ears" on the side too.

crop off the left to get the eye central I think here thoiugh.

Back