weekly Bebop's 52 for 2020 - week 52: Decor(ate)

I've not quite got all of the main flower sharp
TBH I don't think it matters. Its a dreamy type of effect. It works right across the focal range

The effect of your use of DoF gives quite a stunning effect!

Fence
I think you've got the right shot in the main thread. As much as I like the rabbit shot, I really like above pov of the main photo.

Flora
The Daff looks sharp enough to me.

Great image. I would be tempted to do a further cop to lose the very blurred right leaving the main flower flanked by the soft focus other two.

The effect of your use of DoF gives quite a stunning effect!
Thanks Bernd

Fence
I think you've got the right shot in the main thread. As much as I like the rabbit shot, I really like above pov of the main photo.

Flora
The Daff looks sharp enough to me.
Thanks Dominic. I felt the fence one was a bit different and just about got away with it with the daff :)

I really like Flora nice use of DoF and lovely processing.
Thanks Mark. It's rare for me to go muted, but I thought it was a good way to tone down the blue of the sky and the bright white fence.

That's a lovely shot, good dof and very pleasing colour. :clap:
Thanks Stan.

Nice Image, the colours work well with the Depth of Field.
Thanks Pete.

Nice colours and the Lensbaby gives a lovely effect.
Thanks Clive

Great image. I would be tempted to do a further cop to lose the very blurred right leaving the main flower flanked by the soft focus other two.
Thanks Phil. I felt the left side of the image was the weaker part and I did try losing it, but it didn't look right to me. I'll try that out.

I really like that effect - great processing as well. This is a bad time to have too much time on my hands!
Thanks. It's a time we can play with processing! Mind you the lensbaby has done most of the work here other than the colours. My keepers ratio plummets when I use this lens :ROFLMAO:

That's a really nice image! I love the colours, DoF and light and the idea is brilliant, especially at this very strange time.

Great take on the theme I like the DoF and PoV too.
Thank you!

That's a really nice image! I love the colours, DoF and light and the idea is brilliant, especially at this very strange time.
Thank you. Colours tweaked slightly with a film effect. We just happened to be doing the jigsaw and I liked the colours so thought I'd see what I could get. Usually we only do jigsaws at Christmas :)

A good take on the theme, I think a lot of us are filling time at the moment. Just the right depth of field too.

A good PoV and depth of field. Lovely colours and I like that it's shows a work in progress.

A good take on the theme Bee it seems that its a very popular past time at the moment..
Good use of DoF

Not done a jigsaw in years I don’t think I will be starting now either, nice idea for the theme though.

Nice shot of a jigsaw, great detail, light and DoF!

Nicely taken Bebop, looks like a good puzzle too.
Thank you. It was just about the right amount of difficulty :)
Not done a jigsaw in years I don’t think I will be starting now either, nice idea for the theme though.
Ha ha! We usually do one as a family at Christmas. This was a gift and we didn't get round to it. Now seemed like a good time, and then it seemed to fit the theme.
Very nice indeed. Nice detail and good DoF.
Thank you.
Nice shot of a jigsaw, great detail, light and DoF!
Thank you. It's a well lit room fortunately.

Week 15. Snapper's Choice

I had planned to try something new this week. I expect I still will, but in the meantime, here is a shot of some Easter Bunnies taken on another of my exercise walks- same venue as previously which is not too far from home.... possibly slightly overcooked rabbit :ROFLMAO:

20200410-BCO30147.jpg

Hi there,

Just having a bit of a catch up. You've taken some excellent shots on your 52.
I really like the drama and mystery that surrounds the 'bloody cup'. It really has a good story about it.
Your snappers choice is very well taken. Excellent panning and perfect shutter speed.
Excellent processing in your Wild image. The grain suits it very well.
Ability is very well captured too. Great detail. I like the focus in the chap's face in the first one.
Cracking shot for your book title. The eye contact is absolutely perfect. I love The Hawk Conservancy. I must get back there at some point.
Loving the second mono backlit shot for fence. Nice capture of the rabbit too. It really makes it.
Loos like a similar location as your Fence shot for your latest Snapper's choice. Lovely light and perfect for the time of year.

possibly slightly overcooked rabbit
You need to braise them slowly (y)
Ah Ok I see what you mean now :D

Nice choice for snappers Bee (y)

Thank you all for the kind comments and especially @Leebert for commenting on all!
It is the same location as previous bunny shot - lockdown walk.

@LC2 I’m not sure of aperture as I’m on iPad at mo, but I think I bumped up the shutter speed in case they hopped off - so suspect I went for the widest which would have been f/4 on m43.... but can check later. Ideally I’d have laid on the floor and got closer but they spotted me :giggle:

Hi Bebop

Love the bunny Image, nice light and the vignette suits it, giving focus to them, nice one.

Pete

Lovely light! And you captured a pair of bunnies!

Back