DaveKiddle's 52.2011 - Week 9 - Finish (Catching up slowly)

davekiddle

Like to feel muppets
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Here I am, back for a second go at this. I tried last year after completing a 365 in 2009, but had to give up due to increasing work commitments after a job change.

Good luck everyone! :)

Last edited:
Spotted this whilst at work today. I like the symmetry of it. :)

5333821660_c14040a3f3_o.jpg

Works for me, nice and simple (y)

Hiya Dave

Good take on the first theme, I like the symmetry too and the various shades of greys and black almost give it sense of colour.

Great start to the new challenge and good luck with the next 51.

Cheers

Dawn :)

The monochrome treatment has been handled especially well, and the composition is very effective.

A simple, but excellent shot. The slight off-symmetry adds a dynamic. Good use of B+W, and great detail in the texture. I feel that someone could step out of one those doors at any moment. Good luck for next week. Patrick

I really like this image.

The off symmetry works well, and the B&W conversion makes the shot for me, nice work.

Like the black and white conversion. I've taken note that it is something I should learn to do in PS, so thanks!

Other than that I like the texture you've captured in the brickwork and the composition.

ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's wonderful!

how lovely to open this thread and see a new dawn.

great captured moment and I love the colour - such a beautiful photo.

edit: oh, kerching...you've just given me an idea ...

Last edited:
Well worth getting up early for that 2nd shot :clap:

I personally think cropping the bottom couple of inches would make for better composition.

Thats a beautiful shot, love the composition and the exposure is is spot on. Makes that early start well worth it with a view like that to play with :cool::cool:

Second shot has added some lovely colour to your thread, and is a peacefully enjoyable photo! Thanks for sharing

Dave, thats really beautiful - a new day dawning and everything fresh and new :)

fabulous composition and the light and colours are stunning.

I love it :)

Love the colours in the second shot - a superb photo

Such a lovely shot and so well composed.

One thing that no-one's mentioned is that you have made a bl**dy cold December morning look so warm and inviting.

Was it?

Last edited:
Back