weekly DAVES 52 CHALLENGE 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKES & FINISHED

Count me in for the second one as well - just because I don't like warm white lights! And not a jazz singer in sight! Extra points there @Dave70D

Great images to round off your fantastic 52 challenge Dave...well done indeed!:clap:
I've loved how you've shoehorned skilfully interpreted the themes each week to shoehorn create a fitting, inspirational image involving jazz!;)

Christmassy: I'll echo what others have said...#2 for me too. I think it's the details in the lights that do it for me...though #1 is very decent too.
Outtakes: Masterful photobombing there! And well caught too! A fun image and a perfect fit for the theme!

Haha, excellent photobombing skillz there Top Marks to her :clap:
And first of the old lags to finish too Dave (why am I not surprised?)
not sure the bassist is too impressed with you taking photos up his nose either ;)

Thanks Tim, Dan does not mind some of my angle shots but not to low.

Great images to round off your fantastic 52 challenge Dave...well done indeed!:clap:
I've loved how you've shoehorned skilfully interpreted the themes each week to shoehorn create a fitting, inspirational image involving jazz!;)

Christmassy: I'll echo what others have said...#2 for me too. I think it's the details in the lights that do it for me...though #1 is very decent too.
Outtakes: Masterful photobombing there! And well caught too! A fun image and a perfect fit for the theme!

Thank you Gareth for the comment, I had to laugh at Sara when I saw the shot.

Some great images all year Dave, i've really enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for helping me along the way too.

Some great images all year Dave, i've really enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for helping me along the way too.
Well done and congratulations on successfully completing your 2019 Photo52. :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for your continued support and encouragement too.

All the best for the New Year!
Well done Dave, Have a good new year and a good 52 2020

Thank you folks for the comments.

Congrats on the finish - and great photo bomb :D

Hi Dave

Congrats for finishing your 52 with the problems you are suffereing with.

I prefer the second B&W for Chrismassy and a good job with the Photobombed shots.

I hope your 2020 is an improvement on last year health wise Dave and you get over your shoehorningitus.

Pete

Hi Dave

Congrats for finishing your 52 with the problems you are suffereing with.

I prefer the second B&W for Chrismassy and a good job with the Photobombed shots.

I hope your 2020 is an improvement on last year health wise Dave and you get over your shoehorningitus.

Pete

Thank you Pete.

Back