weekly Em's 52 for 2016 - Celebration added

Ooof ! Now thats a stunning sunset.
Only pity is that God got his horizon wonky.....
Love the lower silhouettes as well....

I'm sorry Emma I've missed your last two posts but your husband flying and success are very special photos. The sunset is beautiful, lovely colours and right on theme.:clap:

Thats a cracking sky Emma (y)
Fits the theme no problem at all :)

Great silhouette against the sunset and great sky!

That works well Emma.
Great range of colours in the sky and nice texture.
I may have crushed the blacks a bit more, as there is detail in the shadows, so the background isn't completely silhouetted, but that's purely a personal preference/potential idea.

Ooof ! Now thats a stunning sunset.
Only pity is that God got his horizon wonky.....
Love the lower silhouettes as well....

Oh yes, wonderful colours Em, and just enough land to break it up for me :)

That's a cracker of a sky and clouds formation too.

Wow! That is one beautifully colourful sky. Super shot.

I'm sorry Emma I've missed your last two posts but your husband flying and success are very special photos. The sunset is beautiful, lovely colours and right on theme.:clap:

Thats a cracking sky Emma (y)
Fits the theme no problem at all :)

Great silhouette against the sunset and great sky!

That works well Emma.
Great range of colours in the sky and nice texture.
I may have crushed the blacks a bit more, as there is detail in the shadows, so the background isn't completely silhouetted, but that's purely a personal preference/potential idea.
Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment - it's so much appreciated!

A very snatched one from Christmas morning - celebratory breakfast!

Christmas breakfast.jpg

And an 'archive' one taken the day before the theme was announced - William keeping to his 'getting into the stockings' Christmas tradition he's been sticking to ever since we were able to fit him into one as a baby!

christmas smile small.jpg

Huge thanks to all of you for visiting this thread and giving such valuable feedback on my photographs. I still can't believe that's 2016 done and dusted! Happy New Year everyone :)

William keeping to his 'getting into the stockings' Christmas tradition he's been sticking to ever since we were able to fit him into one as a baby!
LOL brilliant Emma (y)

Nice finish and of course both very much on theme :)

I like the look of that breakfast Emma. Both brilliant images - colourful and happy. Roll on 2017.

Excellent end to your year, have enjoyed your 52 and you are also responsible for one of the funniest posts all year, which was about commenting :whistle: i wont go on.

well done for finishing have a good new year :clap:

I see you've got your priorities right in the #1 shot, the alcohol in focus, rather than the food :)
Nice bit of bokeh there.
What a charming picture of your young lad. Great smile captured there :)

Gratz on getting through to the end of the 52.

LOL brilliant Emma (y)

Nice finish and of course both very much on theme :)
Thanks Chris - and thanks again for all your hard work :)

I like the look of that breakfast Emma. Both brilliant images - colourful and happy. Roll on 2017.
Thanks Carl - it was delicious! I can't believe the 2017 challenge is on us already - I'm getting a bit dizzy going between threads!!

What a fun photo to end the project and very well done for finishing. :clap:

Prosecco and smoked salmon for Christmas breakfast what a way to live. (y)
Thanks Stan - and to you too. As for the breakfast, just once a year alas ;)

Excellent end to your year, have enjoyed your 52 and you are also responsible for one of the funniest posts all year, which was about commenting :whistle: i wont go on.

well done for finishing have a good new year :clap:
Hmmm..if that was my last comment on your thread I can remember a few great pointers amongst all the positivity?! I'm pleased you've enjoyed some of the shots - Happy New Year to you :)

I see you've got your priorities right in the #1 shot, the alcohol in focus, rather than the food :)
Nice bit of bokeh there.
What a charming picture of your young lad. Great smile captured there :)

Gratz on getting through to the end of the 52.
Haha - thanks Time - and to you too :)

Hi Emma, I've really enjoyed your 52's, they do make time fly don't they.
Two smashers to finish on, William is so photogenic that's one you'll treasure forever :)
Don't tell him that Susie...he'll be charging more for modelling duties ;) But I certainly will treasure it :)

Two great images to finish Emma love the DoF in the first one. Well done on completing your 52 challenge

A couple of great ones to finish with Em, especially the first which has great elements (and shhhhhh it may be a tad like the one I took earlier today :D) well done in completing your first 52 week challenge :clap:
Haha...great minds and all that :D Thanks Dean - looking forward to this year too :)

Two great images to finish Emma love the DoF in the first one. Well done on completing your 52 challenge
Thanks Mark - to you too :)

Back