weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

Colour for me too Dave, its shows the gull nicely contrasting with the lichen & tiles.
Sweet! I hope he found his way back. He doesn't look ready to fledge yet. Another vote for the colour one here.
Although the baby gull is easier to spot in the colour version I prefer black and white as its less of distractions.
Colour one for me too, well spotted :)
Well seen Dave. Colour one for me too as the gull stands out more.

Thank you folks.

Hidden: Reminds me of a childhood visit to the park. Good subject and bang on theme.

Small: Colour for me.

Small gull in colour for me dave, tones are too close together for the B&W version.

It's great to see nature in what would seem to be the harshest man made environment. Nice diagonals.

Hidden: Reminds me of a childhood visit to the park. Good subject and bang on theme.

Small: Colour for me.
Another vote for Colour Dave nicely spotted the gul looks very fluffy
Small gull in colour for me dave, tones are too close together for the B&W version.
It's great to see nature in what would seem to be the harshest man made environment. Nice diagonals.
Colour for me too, well spotted

Thanks folks.

Great spot and capture for small Dave.

Looks like you have a lovely area to cycle around Dave and you've captured Mother Nature wreaking havoc.
Well done for getting some posts in and hope all going well.

2 great Images Dave, and that wave shot is rather spectacular!

I like the peaceful tranquility of the bike scene, you get the feeling of a warm summer's day where there's nothing but the sounds of nature around you.

Great power in the wave shot. Are those subtle rays of sunshine trying to break through on the right?

Looks like you have a lovely area to cycle around Dave and you've captured Mother Nature wreaking havoc.
Well done for getting some posts in and hope all going well.
Your wave shot is great - definitely a proper wave!
2 great Images Dave, and that wave shot is rather spectacular!
I like the peaceful tranquility of the bike scene, you get the feeling of a warm summer's day where there's nothing but the sounds of nature around you.

Great power in the wave shot. Are those subtle rays of sunshine trying to break through on the right?

Thank you folks, on the storm shot of Storm Eleanore back in 2018 me and a mate went in to that water to pull a little girl out and the three of us were lucky to come out alive, soaking wet and freezing cold I took the shot and then got home quick.

Thank you folks, on the storm shot of Storm Eleanore back in 2018 me and a mate went in to that water to pull a little girl out and the three of us were lucky to come out alive, soaking wet and freezing cold I took the shot and then got home quick.
Great presence of mind on two fronts! Nice one.

Two good shots Dave well done for keeping up at this difficult time

You've captured two nice shots there, Dave.

Snapper's Choice; looks like a perfect sunny day wondering about on the bike with a camera.

Mother Nature; the opposite end to sunny day weatherwise. Mother nature at its best.

Thanks Stan, the bike shot was taken with my phone it`s a Huawei P30

Super shot for the wave, and good too see you getting use out of the bike :)

That wave is a belter! Didya get wet?

Snappers Choice: Lovely image Dave great detail I love the sky.

Mother Nature: Nicely captured the true power of Mother Nature.

Two good archive shots to keep you up to date. You get the feeling of power in that wave.

A couple of nice ones to keep you going. Nice bike! And, great shot to demonstrate the power of the sea.

Thanks Dave, yes me and a mate got soaked through as we had to jump in and pull a little girl out of the water as she got hit by a wave as her father was taking a photo of her.

Hero [emoji16] Unbelievable how some parents don’t realise how dangerous the sea is. I’ve been photographing at the beach on wild windy days and have pointed out to parents that every now and then a bigger wave comes. Honestly thought I was going to witness the same.

Hero [emoji16] Unbelievable how some parents don’t realise how dangerous the sea is. I’ve been photographing at the beach on wild windy days and have pointed out to parents that every now and then a bigger wave comes. Honestly thought I was going to witness the same.

I won`t do it again though as I can hardly swim, got a chest infection not long after as all the salt water I swallowed was yuck. The 999 lot were called and the father did not say thanks at all but the police had a word with him.

Love a great street shot. I have no confidence at all with Street Photography be it asking if people would mind posing or wariness of getting caught out. This is fantastic. All happily engaged and bang on theme with the standout sign. Did you ask if you could take the photo or were they naturally obliging?

Back