Gritty 52 Challenge For 2020.

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Broken

I tried to uplight this with a red headtorch to give me more of a dramatic feel, but couldn't get the colour contrast right it kept coming out too light or too dark,
It's probably better in b&w anyway.
It's a good interpretation of the theme.

OP
OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 8 Ability

So having spent last week indoors and enjoying it I decided to try my hand at indoor photography once again. A drunken evening with friends gave me the inspiration for Photo 1, the ability to keep a steady hand :). Photo 2 is a tool of my trade that gives me the ability to hear and formulate part of a bigger picture.

Ability.jpg

Ability..jpg

OP
OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
2 Good pictures for Ability, I think I like the stethoscope, nice composition and colour.
Thanks Clive, the dreamy feel to my stethoscope was more of an accident as I was experimenting... I liked it as most of my patients are a biz hazy when I get to them :)

OP
OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
Even sober you need a good ability and steady hand to do #1 so will go for that one.
Thanks Dave, let’s just say there was a lot of expletives whilst we all tried and a lot of laughter.

OP
OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
#1 is a really nice idea for the theme, Heather.
They were and probably still are a nightmare to navigate
Thanks Cobra, I was scratching my head a bit on this one.. and then this fell into place for me.

OP
OP
Gritty
Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
Good take on the theme. Last time I tried that I failed miserably. Like the graininess of #2
Thanks Helen, best tried after a drink :) #2 was an after thought but I like it too. Thank you for your comment.