No
OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Many thanks folks. Suffering for it today with a big crop of Horsefly bites on my back just where I can't reach to scratch!

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
What a fantastic shot! That is just perfect. Really well done for an excellent choice of subject and so, so, very well executed!
Thanks a lot Jim :)

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi Dave,

Your last two images have been cracking! The atmosphere in the sky in your Snappers Choice shot is stunning.
Very well done for getting such a sharp shot of a Darter. So much detail for such a small Dragonfly. Fantastic!

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi Dave,

Your last two images have been cracking! The atmosphere in the sky in your Snappers Choice shot is stunning.
Very well done for getting such a sharp shot of a Darter. So much detail for such a small Dragonfly. Fantastic!
Thanks Lee :)

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
A bit of a cliché shot for Week 32 : Interior - but it had to be done as today was museum Day in London - i.e. it lashed it down all day!

The British Museum

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Marvellous!:clap:
Super, crisp image Dave!
That is one impressive interior!
I love the perfectly symmetrical composition....did you count the roof triangles either side?:D

(I did....and you're spot on!);)
Cheers Gareth. I’ll take your word for it on the triangles :)

Cracking shot for interior Dave.
Thanks Dave :)

Excellent picture of what is a stunning piece of architecture you have certainly done it justice
Ta Allan - thankfully today is sunny and our clobber has eventually dried out :)

OP
OP
-Oy-
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Week 33 : Plastic

Plastic Piranha near Liverpool Street Station - London.