Phil Bennett's 2018's Fifty-Two - (Wk22) Creatures added

"Stark" chalk & cheese Sir, one word "EXCELLENT".(y)

George.

Too obvious for me, until some one mentioned what it was. Great Idea, good colours. Well done.

I was just digging through my old divorce papers looking for the Decree Absolute but could only find the Nisi ..... :LOL:
Nice take on the theme.

Stark - chalk and cheese did cross my mind you have done it well I like it.
Over - amusing idea I like that you included rings they really make the image work

A different take on the theme nice colours and nice and sharp. The rings add that something extra to the image.

Made me chuckle at the concept of a divorce certificate like that.
The use of the crop works well to focus the attention. The rings are a nice touch that make the image.

This.
Very cleverly put together and shot well.

Two excellent ideas for the last two themes, Phil, especially Stark. Chalk and cheese is such a stark contrast and you've arranged and captured the subjects so well - great colours and sharp details.
Over is also very original and well set up, and it made me smile - well done :)

Great idea for an Over shot Sir, and completely on theme.(y)

George.

Another bit of ingenuity on the theme Phil, you must sit and rack your brains to come up with something out of the ordinary, well done on your part sir.

That works well for the theme. Nicely composed, with great grand-daughter holding great grand-mothers finger.

Similar in form to my own submission for this week. Hands give away our age no matter what we do. Excellently chosen depth of field.

Best one of the week for me - poigniant and bang on theme. Great image

“Cracking” Ageing shot Sir, bang on theme, very creative, and well presented, “Keep Up The Good Work”(y)

George.

Great photo, at the first view I found the background a bit too busy, but now I think it works. Great idea and execution!

Back