Phil Bennett's 2018's Fifty-Two - (Wk22) Creatures added

sirch

Official Forum Numpty 2015
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
That's a big old house you've got there :), lovely details nicely framed by the trees.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Very nice shot Sir, good composition, plenty of detail, and nice colour.(y)

George.

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice Picture - reminded me of Holloway Santitorium in Virginia Water.
Just a nik pic here, I may be wrong but it looks like its on a hill learning a tad to the right.

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice leading line and architecture.
I'd be interested in seeing a close up of the medieval structure itself, but appreciate that you've shown the whole structure as even the more modern parts are part of it's history.
Interesting to read that this was once the poor part of the area. I bet it isn't now.

Name
Georgina
Edit My Images
Yes
Another interesting building. Good pathway leading to the tower, good colours and a good dramatic sky. I think I might have been tempted to cropped it slightly at each side, so that it is just the tower. The edges are a little distracting for me.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Great shot. Love the detail in the buildings and street. Personally, would have cropped just a little off the left side where those two windows are.

sirch

Official Forum Numpty 2015
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Now that's a proper gate! and a good photograph of it, good light and details, nice lead-in

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice details, nice contrast, super picture. As already mentioned, the people do distract, but nothing you can do, if you wait I bet there would be 3 people, then 4, that would be my luck anyway.

Pete

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
... was struggling to find the Gate when first looked on the main thread but of course it's a gatehouse so good theme interpretation. Good compo and detail.

Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
Great photo for gate, lots of detail, well composed and very sharp. And interesting building!