Posiview's TP52 2016. Week 52 Celebrate added. FINISHED :)

Another most excellent shoe horn, and its not even a bun (y)

I don't think I have many more to covert now :D

Another most excellent shoe horn, and its not even a bun (y)

I don't think I have many more to covert now :D

I bought 2 chocolate eclairs but didn't think they'd have the same symmetry. As it happens, when I was photographing, I did think, 'Is this actually a bun?", then decided having Jackie in the back garden in chilly weather, in her dressing gown, was not a good time to mess around :bat:

Cheers.

No its fine, just embrace your inner horned shoe (y)

I did think about a shot of Oban or a tUrban - either of those would have been shoehorn's but this really does take the cake. Nicely taken though - lovely DoF and colour.

Last edited:
Andy, are you trying to join @Cobra Chris's shoehorn club?
That, sir, is clearly 'er tart. ;)
(Love the shot though :D)

I did think about a shot of Oban or a tUrban - either of those would have been shoehorn's but this really does take the cake. Nicely taken though - lovely DoF and colour.

:thinking: Well it sure is a unique interpretation of the theme Andy ....excellent DOF and a really yummy looking cake.

Well done to Jackie I hope she enjoyed it.

Andy, are you trying to join @Cobra Chris's shoehorn club?
That, sir, is clearly 'er tart. ;)
(Love the shot though :D)

er crowbar required.

Nice looking tart tho

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a tart but it's not a shoehorn it's a clever interpretation :p

Time for another one as well :D

Cheers.

I can only admire your thought process, if you are going to use the shoehorn use it properly I say, well done (y)

Hi Andy,
Ancient - I think I'm with the colour version crowd. Very sharp image and no meta data so is it hdr? I almost want to dial the exposure down a bit.

Urban - I really want to call you a tart for that shot, but all of the puns have bun done.
There is something otherworldly about the oof face, don't ya think?

Well, it's a shoe horn but a nicely executed one.

Hi Andy,
Ancient - I think I'm with the colour version crowd. Very sharp image and no meta data so is it hdr? I almost want to dial the exposure down a bit.

Urban - I really want to call you a tart for that shot, but all of the puns have bun done.
There is something otherworldly about the oof face, don't ya think?

Well, it's a shoe horn but a nicely executed one.

Cheers, guys, no posted my Pair yet, but hope to get tonight :)

Nicely done Andy, I like the gritty feel to the processing and the lighting is very good with details in all the right places.

Good fun interpretation for the theme Andy. Super lighting ...... I do like that distressed look .... I meant in the table top.

Very nice, As Carl said, its a fun interpretation too Andy ..
... But it looks like you are going down!
:D

Nicely done Andy, I like the gritty feel to the processing and the lighting is very good with details in all the right places.

Good fun interpretation for the theme Andy. Super lighting ...... I do like that distressed look .... I meant in the table top.

Very nice, As Carl said, its a fun interpretation too Andy ..
... But it looks like you are going down!

Just think how much more you'd have had to pay your model for her to let you win Andy ;)
As @sirch says, that's really well lit with the dramatic fall off of the light in the background.

Thanks, all, plenty of room for improvement and one for a reshoot.

Isabelle charges me for everything, a right little earner she's on :)

Cheers.

Can't decide which I prefer, but I'm erring towards #2.
I prefer the slightly more colourful #3
but those off shore wind farms are a bloody nuisance too, as far as sea scape's are concerned :(

This is how big it is
And those bloody fly tippers are a pain in the arse too!

The first one would get my vote Andy.
I particularly like the B&W conversion.
Crit? I would have preferred a closer POV but understand you were working within the limitations of the kit that you brought and also the fact the tide was in so couldn't walk closer.

Good work though and it was good to see you all (y)

The first one would get my vote Andy.
I particularly like the B&W conversion.
Crit? I would have preferred a closer POV but understand you were working within the limitations of the kit that you brought and also the fact the tide was in so couldn't walk closer.

Good work though and it was good to see you all (y)

Cheers, Iain, yeah, I need a 70-200 :)

Back