Posiview's TP52 2016. Week 52 Celebrate added. FINISHED :)

I prefer the arranged shot with the border, but I really love those flags against the blue sky with bright clouds.

Hi Andy,

For me, the pick of the 3 is the top one, with the black border. The second one, without it, looks slightly washed out. I don't think it is because comparing the colours it seems like the colours are the same, so it must be an optical illusion.

Middle, frameless version for me.
Be keen to know what they actaully are tho ?
Not a fan of the flags Im sorry to say.

Hi Andy,

Love your panorama , great colors and love the reflections they really help add to it. :clap:

I prefer your first arranged shot but does odd things to my eye's if I look at it too long :).

The flags don't work for me thou.

My weakness plenty of colour love it, well taken

Hmmmmmm with the border for me Andy, the long exposure also does my eyes in though the colours are nice :)

1st one with the border for me, what is it by the way

Yes ... what is it by the way?

Love those flags :clap:

Sorry about your lost, Andy. A nice image nevertheless.

Cultural; nice composition and reflection too. Good result with 13 images. My computer would struggle with even 8 shots and would take ages.

Arranged; very colourful and perfectly arranged and composed.

Really like the flags, the contrasty background with the the white cloud behind the flags makes for an intriguing image I think

That's a fitting tribute to your friend Andy.

Cultural, I thought Newcastle had been a City of Culture too, but obviously not, I love the reflections in your panorama, very well stitched together.

Definitely the one with the border for Arranged, I can't decide about the flags, it looks like an artwork, I can imagine it in a gallery down here.

Thanks, all, @Allan.H, it's the exterior of one of the buildings at the Royal Armouries,

Cheers all.

I prefer the arranged shot with the border, but I really love those flags against the blue sky with bright clouds.

Hi Andy,

For me, the pick of the 3 is the top one, with the black border. The second one, without it, looks slightly washed out. I don't think it is because comparing the colours it seems like the colours are the same, so it must be an optical illusion.

Middle, frameless version for me.
Be keen to know what they actaully are tho ?
Not a fan of the flags Im sorry to say.

Panorama is stunning. I like your arranged with the border, not sure what it is though!

I don't usually go for borders, but it helps rein in that first shot I think. I do like the surreal nature of the flags, and the intense colour works really well

Some like the flags and some don't, that to me is what it's all about.

Cheers and good luck for week 50 :)

It's not that bad Andy, I'm sure you know the grain is a bit heavy ;) but on theme and in the right week (y)

Not bad for an iPhone shot... I actually quite like the grain, although the head of the (male) screw seems to be floating in the air. I like the composition.

The head of the bolt does appear to be floating doesn't it, that's some extreme shallow DoF.
I didn't know it was possible to get an image like this with a fruit based phone.
Always pushing the boundaries Andy, always pushing the boundaries :)

Not bad for an iPhone shot... I actually quite like the grain, although the head of the (male) screw seems to be floating in the air. I like the composition.

Nothing wrong with a bit of grain, looks good to me

The head of the bolt does appear to be floating doesn't it, that's some extreme shallow DoF.
I didn't know it was possible to get an image like this with a fruit based phone.
Always pushing the boundaries Andy, always pushing the boundaries :)

Thanks, all, taken with this attachment there are two macro lens and one it mental, you can get reeealllly close up photographs.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Very erm ... Hipster Andy :D

And I'll remind you what you asked of Dean, ( @Dark Knight )

:p

I'm 100% Yorkshire male :)

Woo Hoo !!! - and he did it... excellent Andy, as Tim put it 'pushing boundaries' especially with the glittered big toes (y)

Took ages, base coat, nail varnish, fixer then lacquer :)

So now we know, the truth is out there (y)

It was quite an experience :)

Isabelle did it a few years ago and the day after I went to ju jitsu, got a few strange looks :)

Cheers.

Out definitely but I'd have held back from spreading it About. (Hope it isn't catching!)

Love the stripy image for arranged Andy but the flag image is the one for me.

Love the grain on the male/female image great composition.

So thats what happens up there, when you aren't sitting around drinking tea :D

Out definitely but I'd have held back from spreading it About. (Hope it isn't catching!)

Love the stripy image for arranged Andy but the flag image is the one for me.

Love the grain on the male/female image great composition.

LOL :D

Well... The pinks and blue are almost complementary colours, so they work well together.
Erm, not sure what else to add ;)

The grain on male and female certainly helps make it more abstract...could you not have run to glitter for the other toes? ;)

Dick Emery IIRC ?
Always wondered Andy.... ;)

Male/Female; nut and bolt was also one of my idea for the theme too. Like the composition and viewpoint.

Out and About; suits you Sir!

Thanks all, it's still on there :)

Well, week 52 was never going to be a masterpiece and had to be a family submission, LHS is from me and RHS is a massive crop from Isabelle, "You were too far away to get closer, dad!". I was at the other side of the room :)

So, TP52 2016 is finished and onto TP52 2017 :banana:

Thanks for the support and comments guys and gals.

See some of you in the 2017 :)

Cheers.

Week 52 Celebrate by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

See some of you in the 2017 :)
Another one all done and dusted (y)

See you the other side of Big Ben chimes :)

Well that is after the immanent week 0 of course :D

Isabelle's by a mile for me ... shows the effect of celebration as well as saying "over and out" for the '52. Well done on the finish.

Well done for finishing never in doubt, the second picture I can relate to.
Have a good new year (y)

Another one all done and dusted (y)

See you the other side of Big Ben chimes :)

Well that is after the immanent week 0 of course :D

Isabelle's by a mile for me ... shows the effect of celebration as well as saying "over and out" for the '52. Well done on the finish.

Well done for finishing never in doubt, the second picture I can relate to.
Have a good new year (y)

Family times, food, booze and snooze - celebration in a nutshell :)
Thanks for the support and crit this year Andy. Congratulations on completing the 52 and looking forward to seeing more of your great shots next year (y)

Perfect way to end the project and very well done Andy. :clap:

Hehe, I'm with Carl on this, Isabelle's shot is the winner.
Is that your phone I see on your lap, even though you're asleep? I dunno, the yoof of today and their technology...

Thanks all, been a blast :)

We bought Isabelle a Nikon for Christmas and she's lovin' it :)

@LC2 it's either my iPhone or my iPad :geek:

Cheers all.

Back