Posiview's TP52 2016. Week 52 Celebrate added. FINISHED :)

Great concept very well put together, Trump might be a bit bright but that's a minor nit-pick. Shot of the week so far for me.

I do really like this, great idea.......but if it's a reflection we should be seeing it reversed ;)

Love this one Andy ...really nicely done and great idea for the theme :clap:

Nice one Andy really cleverly thought out and executed

Thanks, all, yeah it should be reversed...but that would look weird ;)

AND no shoehorn @Cobra :p

Cheers.

I prefer the colour version for "pose".

Great idea and very well executed for "news", nothing to criticise!

I like both but with such a pretty face I must go for the colour one.

Sad news Andy, my condolences. Good of you to post that, a very nice piece of light painting and a fitting tribute.

That's a great tribute Andy :)

Liking the pose, probably prefer the black and white version, very clever with the news theme :)

Yep, looks like a fitting tribute.

Last edited:
Sad news Andy, my condolences. Good of you to post that, a very nice piece of light painting and a fitting tribute.

I'm so sorry to hear that Andy - he was clearly a very talented man and a valued friend.

Sorry to hear this, but a very fitting tribute Andy, take care.

Great tribute Andy :clap:

Sad news Andy and a lovely tribute as Allan says.

That's a great tribute Andy :)

Liking the pose, probably prefer the black and white version, very clever with the news theme :)

Yep, looks like a fitting tribute.

I can do no more than agree with everything above.
Great tribute.

Thanks, all.

During the planning stages of the TP Northumberland meet that we went on last weekend, the quayside at Newcastle was on the itinerary. Now I thought Newcastle had been City Of Culture a few years ago (no, it's not a joke :)) so I decided to photograph a panorama.

Did a search last night to add to the narrative and it appears it has never been so....oops.

I'm posting it anyway

13 photographs taken to generate this panorama.

As always, best viewed in Flickr.

Cheers.

Week 48 Culture by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Wow, that is brilliant Andy ... 13 stitched Phew !!! Looks really good - colourful, beautiful reflections.

Did a search last night to add to the narrative and it appears it has never been so....oops.
I bet there is a whole culture built up around Newcastle Brown, so I'll let you off :D

Stunning Andy!
Nothing to add ..

I agree, great colour and detail, good alignment of the bridges and a nice sense of motion in the water.

Great vibrant colours, great sharpness, very good panorama.

Very impressive stiching together of 13 pictures, nice reflections too

Wow, that is brilliant Andy ... 13 stitched Phew !!! Looks really good - colourful, beautiful reflections.

That is excellent mate, I now recall I did not do any panorama's on the whole meet, which is possibly why my frame count is so low, this image is wonderful, full of vibrant colour and the reflections are superb considering how rough the water was in the end :clap:

I bet there is a whole culture built up around Newcastle Brown, so I'll let you off :D

Stunning Andy!
Nothing to add ..

I agree, great colour and detail, good alignment of the bridges and a nice sense of motion in the water.

Great vibrant colours, great sharpness, very good panorama.

Very nicely done Andy. After by night time pano for 'Big', I can fully appreciate the effort that went into capturing the images you needed for that.
:clap:

Very impressive stiching together of 13 pictures, nice reflections too

Thanks all, it was a wonderful place to visit.

Cheers.

Hi all, well Jackie and Isabelle went Christmas shopping so I legged it to the Royal Armouries in Leeds with my camera :naughty:

Enjoyable time, got approached by a friendly security guard and we both handled the situation as it was supposed to be handled and all was well :)

2 of the same, one with a border, that I'm unsure about and a 3rd.

I was in long exposure mode and am undecided about the last one, I didn't take one to freeze the flags and clouds and I wish I had for comparison.

Cheers.

Week 49 Arranged 2 by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Week 49 Arranged 3 by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Week 49 Arranged by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Last edited:
Yes ... what is it by the way?

Love those flags :clap:

Really like the flags, the contrasty background with the the white cloud behind the flags makes for an intriguing image I think

That's a fitting tribute to your friend Andy.

Cultural, I thought Newcastle had been a City of Culture too, but obviously not, I love the reflections in your panorama, very well stitched together.

Definitely the one with the border for Arranged, I can't decide about the flags, it looks like an artwork, I can imagine it in a gallery down here.

Back