Posiview's TP52 2017 I’m done....

Nice shoe horns for fruit and transport, I can't see anything wrong with piece (dyslexia rules ko)
Love your contrast shot nice find perfect for the theme

Well spotted Andy. Nice shot for the theme,

Hi Andy,
Nice contrast of the colours and the shapes of the two leaves. Excellent find.

Nice shoe horns for fruit and transport, I can't see anything wrong with piece (dyslexia rules ko)
Love your contrast shot nice find perfect for the theme

Thanks, all, sometimes they aren't so hard and just appear :)

Cheers.

Hi Andy,

Agriculture - Very original. Really like all the detail, maybe a little more light on the tree:thinking:
Graceful - Mmm very dis-graceful. Dark and gritty, I like it:)
Vehicle - Hmm interesting choice. I guess its a vehicle for something. Works well in B&W, brings out all the great texture in the wall.
Piece/Peace - Lovely warm light gives a great colour and I like your dof choice too
Contrast - Very nice details again and the yellow contrast well against the dark green

:D

Hi Andy,

Agriculture - Very original. Really like all the detail, maybe a little more light on the tree:thinking:
Graceful - Mmm very dis-graceful. Dark and gritty, I like it:)
Vehicle - Hmm interesting choice. I guess its a vehicle for something. Works well in B&W, brings out all the great texture in the wall.
Piece/Peace - Lovely warm light gives a great colour and I like your dof choice too
Contrast - Very nice details again and the yellow contrast well against the dark green

:D

Nice idea Andy ...well spotted, definitely works well for the theme.

Now that's a cool image for Contrast Andy, liking the colour combination and the detail of the yellow leaf :)

How you finding the new camera ??

Thanks, all, especially @Missycat for the comments.

New camera is amazing, @Dark Knight

Still here...but definitely in a bit of a dip.

Saw this pebble on the beach at Hornsea and Clean came to mind for clean pebble and clean lines.

Cheers.

Clean by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Works well as s triptych, not sure if the shadows should be all the same direction but I don't think it matters too much

I thought that pebble was a bleached tennis ball, I supposed it is bleached clean with the sea,:rolleyes:

Really do like this shot Andy, great red light trails getting the viewer to follow it from R to L, a good dark sky, but the sun spot just takes the gaze away (y)(y)

Thanks Dave, you know, I didn't see the sun spot until after I posted it. A little tired from a camping trip. Would have been easy to remove in post as well.

Cheers.

Curves - that was an idea I was thinking of for the theme, so excellent choice ;) and well captured and processed with the bright red against the muted grey/blue/green

I guess the bright point in the sky does attract the eye eventually, but the trails are the first thing my eye falls on.
You could crop a little off the top if you wanted to remove or negate the brightness in the sky. I like it, it feels quite moody.

Hi Andy, a wee catch-up from me as I've missed a few.

Piece/Peace - lovely evening light and good details on the peace sign; looks like you're going to enjoy your new toy!
Contrast - a clever idea and works well with the contrasting colours and sizes of the leaves. I'd be pleased with that one; definitely more than a place-holder :)
Clean - that certainly is a clean and simple image, and works well as a triptych. I must confess I didn't notice the shadows until reading the comments :)
Curves - a dark and moody landscape is the ideal background for the bright lines of car lights and I like the way they show off the uneven road surface. I didn't mind the bright spot in the sky until it was pointed out, but I do like the lingering blue hour tones in the clouds.

That pebble does look clean.

And curves ... glorious.

Curves - that was an idea I was thinking of for the theme, so excellent choice ;) and well captured and processed with the bright red against the muted grey/blue/green

I guess the bright point in the sky does attract the eye eventually, but the trails are the first thing my eye falls on.
You could crop a little off the top if you wanted to remove or negate the brightness in the sky. I like it, it feels quite moody.

Hi Andy, a wee catch-up from me as I've missed a few.

Piece/Peace - lovely evening light and good details on the peace sign; looks like you're going to enjoy your new toy!
Contrast - a clever idea and works well with the contrasting colours and sizes of the leaves. I'd be pleased with that one; definitely more than a place-holder :)
Clean - that certainly is a clean and simple image, and works well as a triptych. I must confess I didn't notice the shadows until reading the comments :)
Curves - a dark and moody landscape is the ideal background for the bright lines of car lights and I like the way they show off the uneven road surface. I didn't mind the bright spot in the sky until it was pointed out, but I do like the lingering blue hour tones in the clouds.

That pebble does look clean.

And curves ... glorious.

Thanks all (y)

Especially @Manxmaid :)

Cheers.

Andy has asked me to post this for him this week (technical problems)IMG_0898.JPG

Not sure how I missed your occupation photo (at least I'm assuming that's what the stonemason photo was) but he seems happy in his job, nice working environment as a background but the video camera is a bit intrusive.

You - good take on the theme and a good photo on the back of the camera, well thought out and nicely done.

Good one Andy. I tried the same thing with a mirror but gave up but you've got it bang on:) Could it have been more effective with a slightly greater DoF to show the contrast in expressions?

Not sure how I missed your occupation photo (at least I'm assuming that's what the stonemason photo was) but he seems happy in his job, nice working environment as a background but the video camera is a bit intrusive.

You - good take on the theme and a good photo on the back of the camera, well thought out and nicely done.

Thanks for the comment. Agree regarding occupation and Isabelle did well again :)

Cheers.

Hi Andy,

Really like your curves picture, really good long light trail. Nice smiley portrait of the stonemason, unfortunately you can't really tell what he does from the picture. You is a great idea, love the perfect happy face on the screen and her with here tongue stuck out in the background :D

Good one Andy. I tried the same thing with a mirror but gave up but you've got it bang on:) Could it have been more effective with a slightly greater DoF to show the contrast in expressions?

Good take for the theme Andy, like it :)

Hi Andy ...really liking Curves, very effective with the bright red trail.
Occupation ...would be nice to see a bit more actual stonework in it, it must be a fascinating job.
You ...that's an original idea, I like the DOF, it works well for me.

I like your 'You' cleverly done.

Hahahaa great idea for 'You' Andy, I still haven't done mine, nice to see the real and idealic representation of Isabelle, cool :)

Top idea. :D

Hi Andy,

Really like your curves picture, really good long light trail. Nice smiley portrait of the stonemason, unfortunately you can't really tell what he does from the picture. You is a great idea, love the perfect happy face on the screen and her with here tongue stuck out in the background :D

Thanks all, appreciate the comments.

Well, I made it to week 36 of my 7th year on the trot, but decided to call it a day.

My comments have been severely lacking as has my ooomph for the 52 recently.

I really appreciate all your comments and support over the years and will pop back in now and again.

Good luck all and I might see you again in a few year (y)

Cheers.

Back