weekly Rob E's TP52 2015 - Alphabet and Sound

Alphabet made me LOL especially when I heard myself trying to pronounce it so would have done as a twofer as it fulfilled the brief for Sound too as I bet most of us tried to pronounce it (y)

Sound is nice and simple with a great POV and DOF :clap::clap:

sound is very good and another mention of stacking - I must try it one day :) it certainly seems to make a difference :banana:

Machine is certainly on theme Rob and it is a real shame that its going out of service. as you have said a very effective use of tax payers money that has rescued a hell of a lot of lives. no.1 of the set for me, lovely light and sharpness throughout the image.

alphabet i should have known you would choose that one, I can pronounce allbeit very slowly, cool take on the theme.

sound is an outstanding shot, I still haven't even attempted focus stacking and to be honest the process of it seems like a time consuming one, at the moment im just glad im making time to get shots in :) i love the light and the moodyness of the image, bang on theme and really floats my boat.

Alphabet - Well that’s a sign I recognise. I used to live about 5 miles away. Whilst I left over 30 years I could still pronounce it

Sound - I like the lower POV and the mono conversion suits the subject really well.

Back