weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

Great young shot Stan with a great clear clean BG to boot, plus Sooc.

Thanks, Dave. The macro lens and focus at only 30cm distance help a lot too.

That's a superb image Stan, lovely composition and colours. I especially like the hint of pink at the end (y)

Thanks, Carl.

Really like this young image Stan. Lovely bokeh and the grey background against the plant and bud trying to get all colourful, is such a nice contrast

Free - Like the literal link to the theme! Like the angle, the turbine really stands out against that deep blue sky.
Entrance - Interesting building for sure! it's already been said but the rusty steel against the blue sky and the shadows really make it.
Young - The green really pops against that background!

Really nice shots Stan!

Really like this young image Stan. Lovely bokeh and the grey background against the plant and bud trying to get all colourful, is such a nice contrast

Thanks, Ian.

Free - Like the literal link to the theme! Like the angle, the turbine really stands out against that deep blue sky.
Entrance - Interesting building for sure! it's already been said but the rusty steel against the blue sky and the shadows really make it.
Young - The green really pops against that background!

Really nice shots Stan!

Thanks, Dom for the catch-up comments.

The Yin and Yang od the good old fried egg. Great idea and really nicely taken.

Wow, that's creative, well done Stan. Very clever and superbly executed. I like the bright white and yellow of the egg against the coal black pan.

Love it Stan, very creative and I really like the square crop also!

Wow, that's creative, well done Stan. Very clever and superbly executed. I like the bright white and yellow of the egg against the coal black pan.

Thanks, Carl. Flickr community seems to like it too with over 4,000 views and "in explore" too

Love it Stan, very creative and I really like the square crop also!

Thanks, Daniel.

FOOD - very creative, excellent!
The previous comment was for Young...

Eggscellent yin-yang chucky egg - very clever!

I really like your food entry Stan. As others have said, very clever indeed. Great contrast with the egg colours against the frying pan too

Smooth
Very nice, you really have managed to smooth out the sea.

Big catch up on comments
Cold - beautiful scene I imagine you might meet Mr Tumnus if you followed that path.
Waiting - I know how you feel about street photography. But I do feel its easier when there are lots of people.
Rough - Right on theme Good use of Dof
Object - I like the Abstractness of the close up.
Wet - Cracking shot great colours.
Free choice - Another great image good PoV simple and effective.
Food - a Fun idea it made me smile.
Smooth - a very smooth view of the sea

Back