weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

Hi Stan

Nice blue light there, shame there were not more cars about.

Pete

Thanks, Pete. I was a bit too early for the rush hour traffic.

That's a very nice long exposure there Stan. I quite like the fact that horizon is on the centre line. The wet road surface really adds to it.

Cheers, Lee. The light reflections from the wet road surface were causing over-exposed and have to dial in nearly a full stop negative exposure.

All hand held I guess? There is shake (I think) in both of the lights shots at 100%.
Viewed at the forum resolution though, it's not evident :) except that the lights inside the starbursts are slightly bigger than I would have expected.

I prefer 1 too, for the 2 distinct parts of the shot (y)

I like them all, but prefer 1 or 2, nice shots.

All hand held I guess? There is shake (I think) in both of the lights shots at 100%.
Viewed at the forum resolution though, it's not evident :) except that the lights inside the starbursts are slightly bigger than I would have expected.

I prefer 1 too, for the 2 distinct parts of the shot (y)

Both were on a tripod, but I was still holding on the camera while the shots were taken and that must've caused the slight movements.

I like them all, but prefer 1 or 2, nice shots.

Thanks, Jim.

I am going to be the odd one out, number 3 for me, but i prefer the first light shot to the second, nicer composition I think.

Thanks, Clive. That was the only hand-held shot out of the three taken with a Fujifilm X-T2 + 56mm f1.4 lens.

Great triplet of images there Stan!(y)
Couldn't really pick a favourite....oh all right then, #1 is my favourite, but I like #2 also...and #3 is just so charming!
In #1, great use of long exposure and the starburst effect works well too. I like where you placed the focus also.

Great triplet of images there Stan!(y)
Couldn't really pick a favourite....oh all right then, #1 is my favourite, but I like #2 also...and #3 is just so charming!
In #1, great use of long exposure and the starburst effect works well too. I like where you placed the focus also.

Thank you, Gareth for the nice words and a BIG THANKS for your continued support, feedback, critiques and all the kind words throughout the year.

Well done for finishing again Stan and good luck for next years

Thanks, Allan. Looking forward to 2020 I must be MAD.
LB5AosS.gif
WToqxmF.gif

GnbjyBn.png
:giggle:

lol, I thought it was a graduated grey lens cap (for doing white balance or something).
Glad to hear you were abusing an iPhone and not a proper camera (or even a proper phone).

Gratz on getting to the end Stan.

Well done for finishing! Your out-take looks like a shot of a Very Soft Edge ND Grad (0.3 I believe ;) )

Congrats for finishing the year in style Stan!:clap:
I'd be quite happy with that image!
Love the graduated effect...even your outtakes look great!!:LOL:
I've really enjoyed your work this past year, and I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to more of your superb outtakes imagery next year Stan:p, and a very Happy New Year to you and yours!(y)

Congrats for finishing the year in style Stan!:clap:
I'd be quite happy with that image!
Love the graduated effect...even your outtakes look great!!:LOL:
I've really enjoyed your work this past year, and I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to more of your superb outtakes imagery next year Stan:p, and a very Happy New Year to you and yours!(y)

Thank you, Gareth. You've been very supportive and always leaving nice words every week throughout the year. I appreciated all the feedback and comments and looking forward to your effect in 2020.

Happy New Year. (y)

Back