weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

Nice image, plenty of action going on and great that you have the ball in there, and with a decent SS

Not an easy sport to capture Stan and you've got the timing just right.

Thanks, Pete. The modern digital cameras with high-speed burst frames help a lot here.

Like that. Action nicely frozen and the ball is nicely in shot.

Cheers, Tim. My main aim is to keep the ball in 'play'.

Nice image, plenty of action going on and great that you have the ball in there, and with a decent SS

Thanks, Jim.

With another nationwide lockdown looks very likely I thought I’ll try to cheer up the mood a bit with something different for a giggle. :giggle:

An Artificial Intelligent taking selfie with artificial Bonsai tree lit by artificial light and photo-bombed by an escapee from slavery in Milton Keynes, the land of concrete cows. He says his name is Harry!!! :giggle:

Week 38 Artificial and Artificial Lit Technique

Artificial by Stan, on Flickr

Artificial made me smile, I wonder if it could have been a bit brighter though?

Reactions: rpn
Nice caught cricket activity and artificial certainly raised a smile :)

Thanks, Phil.

Artificial made me smile, I wonder if it could have been a bit brighter though?

Thanks, Jim. Flickr must have darkened the image as it looks ok on my computer screen.

Activity is a fine picture. Great subject and non traditional cricket pitch background adds a great deal.

Artificial: Minion threw me, thought someone else had taken it. Nice little shot.

Nicely autumny :)

Autumn
I really like the architectural stems of the tree. The silver branch is a great contrast against the autumn leaves.

Very autumnal - bang on theme. Same here - a few trees are turning but the majority are still green.

That is a great shot for wet Stan, very clever take.

With another nationwide lockdown looks very likely I thought I’ll try to cheer up the mood a bit with something different for a giggle. :giggle:

An Artificial Intelligent taking selfie with artificial Bonsai tree lit by artificial light and photo-bombed by an escapee from slavery in Milton Keynes, the land of concrete cows. He says his name is Harry!!! :giggle:
I'm not sure how I missed this one, brilliant p*** take Stan (y)
Oh and btw you can keep the little ingrate :p

I really like both of these Wet shots. I found the umbrella shot really striking when I first saw it on the main thread, but the other is really good too.

Lovely splash of orange in your Autumn pic - the first is the winner for me.

The Artificial shot - for a moment I thought I had stumbled into @Cobra's thread! What is Harry doing there? Has he left home?? Fits the theme nicely.

Back