weekly rpn's 2021 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 SHOWCASE added **COMPLETE**

#1 for me. Lovely tidy composition and right on the theme.

Reactions: rpn
Both fit the theme. Your chosen one perhaps my preference as it’s more unusual

Both are lovely colourful images and bang on theme, number 1 does it for me.

Two belters Stan :)

Lovely sky and reflections Stan :)

I think I like the second sunset best as the eye is led in to the sun by the foreground, but you have 3 lovely shots there.
Well done on completing the 52 and all the best for 2022.

Stunning set of landscapes. Well done on completing the 52 for 2021.

Lovely 3 images although my favorites are the bottom 2. Happy New Year!

Stunning set of landscapes. Well done on completing the 52 for 2021.

Lovely landscapes! My favourite is the 2nd one but all nice. Well done on completing 2021.

Thanks, Martin and Catherine. My 8th complete 52s and I'm all set for number 9. I must be MAD.
kLevbXI.gif

Enjoying perusing images I missed at the time, adding comments while time permits and it starts all over again :)

Culture
Fish and chips are great but in moderation only. I miss them being wrapped in newspaper though, I don't think I ever suffered ill effects from the print but I suspect that's why it was stopped.

Living
Don't fancy staying near the top with an out of order lift, though you could get plenty of exercise! I can imagine different patterns with the configuration of curtains/blinds/lighting changing.

Still Life
It's a nice presentation of the tools of the trade, I wonder if there was scope to have one of the real nuts overlaid on a part of the plan so that it blended in?

Minuscule
That is one tiny toy! I wonder what his weapon of choice would be, maybe a ghetto blaster (showing my age now!!)

Seasonal
Liking the Santa and his crew in a row, very festive and seasonal. Is Santa handmade? He looks very detailed.

Showcase
The sunset image is fantastic, I might have been tempted to rotate slightly to one side to align the sun with the highest stone in the foreground. Lovely pastel shades in the second image that promotes a feeling of calm.

Looking forward to your 2022 efforts, I get the idea this activity is like the "Hotel California" as long as the organisers are up for it.

That's very serene. A lovely shot as are the two below it. Very nicely done. If I could get anything half as good I'd be happy!

That's just beautiful, as is the similar image below it. The colours are gorgeous.
All the best for 2022.

Enjoying perusing images I missed at the time, adding comments while time permits and it starts all over again :)

Culture
Fish and chips are great but in moderation only. I miss them being wrapped in newspaper though, I don't think I ever suffered ill effects from the print but I suspect that's why it was stopped.

Living
Don't fancy staying near the top with an out of order lift, though you could get plenty of exercise! I can imagine different patterns with the configuration of curtains/blinds/lighting changing.

Still Life
It's a nice presentation of the tools of the trade, I wonder if there was scope to have one of the real nuts overlaid on a part of the plan so that it blended in?

Minuscule
That is one tiny toy! I wonder what his weapon of choice would be, maybe a ghetto blaster (showing my age now!!)

Seasonal
Liking the Santa and his crew in a row, very festive and seasonal. Is Santa handmade? He looks very detailed.

Showcase
The sunset image is fantastic, I might have been tempted to rotate slightly to one side to align the sun with the highest stone in the foreground. Lovely pastel shades in the second image that promotes a feeling of calm.

Looking forward to your 2022 efforts, I get the idea this activity is like the "Hotel California" as long as the organisers are up for it.

Thanks very much for the catchup comments, Stuart.

Culture; at the same time as enjoying the fish supper you can catch up with last week's news too!

Seasonal; the Santa and many other soft toys were all handmade by my son's girlfriend.

That's very serene. A lovely shot as are the two below it. Very nicely done. If I could get anything half as good I'd be happy!

Cheers, Simon. Some days I am just lucky with the weather and cloud formation.

That's just beautiful, as is the similar image below it. The colours are gorgeous.
All the best for 2022.

Thanks, Nick.

Lovely images... Personally I prefer the composition on Sunset reflections but all worthy of a showcase.

Back