Weekly Seaodyssey's 52 for 2019 Wk28 Wide & Wk29 Closed + Tech(Colour Pop)

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi Pete,
Squashed - Great fun shot for the theme and I love the story behind his name. I've never managed to win anything on those machines!
Time - A very good interpretation for the theme. I rather like the crop and composition.
Full - Another great bit of thinking and a nice shot to boot. Hmmm, I seem to be feeling hungry now!
Drink - I like the coffee sign. I find the quote marks interesting too...
Dirty - Well thought! Perfect fit and a great use of colour pop too.

OP
OP
seaodyssey
Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Pete,
Squashed - Great fun shot for the theme and I love the story behind his name. I've never managed to win anything on those machines!
Time - A very good interpretation for the theme. I rather like the crop and composition.
Full - Another great bit of thinking and a nice shot to boot. Hmmm, I seem to be feeling hungry now!
Drink - I like the coffee sign. I find the quote marks interesting too...
Dirty - Well thought! Perfect fit and a great use of colour pop too.
Very clever use of the colour pop technique Pete, works very well with your chosen subject for the theme this week too.
Smashing!(y)
Dirty is a really nice image. Very well thought out, plenty of interest and the colour pop looks great.
That is an ideal subject for the colour pop technique, nice and vibrant. I like it.
works well a good idea to include all your dance dvds of course they are the wifes :whistle:
Dirty with the colour pop looks great, well composed and executed
Thank you all for taking the time to look and comment, it is much appreciated.

Pete