Secret life of toys

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
As a consequence of me messing about with lego for the 52 in 2013 (thread here), I thought I'd have some more fun with toys, this time with my seven year old daughter (and so no naughtiness possible!). Gallery to follow :)

The best thing was that my daughter had an absolute giggle taking photos with her toys :) I think we have a budding photographer on our hands :)

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

Last edited:
Love them, especially the Star Wars ones; but not too keen on the decapitated Lord Vader!

Wail said:
Love them, especially the Star Wars ones; but not too keen on the decapitated Lord Vader!

He fell off a boulder, when trying to reenact the "throwing the Emperor off the Death Star scene". Head came off and I didn't get the photo. I was gutted :-( Have to search fleabay for a replacement.

Dark Knight said:
Love them... a great set, my fav's are 4 and 10, bet it was fun doing them and not too many strange looks :D

Lots of people came up and started talking, as my daughter was there setting up scenes independently to me, and loads of people commented how great it was to see a child involved in something technical and artistic. Unusual for London for strangers to come up and start talking....

Here is my daughter, busy taking photos :) She was working totally independently of me - if she gets good enough, I will give her my camera (use her as an excuse to upgrade).

Really like the idea of this, usually its our children we all take pics of, but getting them involved to is a really nice father/daughter day out, will be taking some inspiration from this, cheers, best for me is #4

Back