The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Playing with my "new" X-E2 which is purely for adapted glass and JPEG shooting, SOOC shots with the Helios 44-2

50577352252_afa71578b2_b.jpg

Yet another walk in the woods. But I am getting broed with it, and could do with some architecture. Might have to go back to my starwars stuff soon ;)
Anyway, here`s what I managed yesterday.

H1 16-55 and 80mm

Sheltered by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Woodland by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Woodland Path by Paulie-W, on Flickr

I don't think you will have a problem i phoned last week and sent my fuji lens for a mount replacement I filled in online forms next morning a box with return packaging inside
i packed lens and took to post office got receipt of postage all done FREE of charge just paid online for the repair and on return it comes with a 12month warranty :)

I hope so Phil, when they repaired my X-T2 it was very quick. The box arrived on Friday, and it went back to them on Saturday. Hopefully I'll get it back some time next week.

Yet another walk in the woods. But I am getting broed with it, and could do with some architecture. Might have to go back to my starwars stuff soon ;)
Anyway, here`s what I managed yesterday.

H1 16-55 and 80mm

Sheltered by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Woodland by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Woodland Path by Paulie-W, on Flickr
Lovely scenery and photos, but also looking forward to some more of your Star Wars! :)

One from a lovely lockdown walk yesterday from home - the X-T3 and 15-45 make for a lovely light combo.

50578349128_b5de007c7b_k.jpg
very nice shot, super light :)

Thanks for the kind words folks, means a lot (y)

@ff1d1l if you're up for a meet at Dinorwig some time give me a shout, tis my favourite place to spend a few hours with the camera

Are you shooting compressed raw?

I knew I should've posted it in this thread first! (y)

I was indeed shooting compressed raw. I changed it to uncompressed and it now shows the thumbnail.

Thanks David.

I knew I should've posted it in this thread first! (y)

I was indeed shooting compressed raw. I changed it to uncompressed and it now shows the thumbnail.

Thanks David.

no problem Marc.

I don’t think apple have any intention of ‘fixing’ the issue. I just use Lightroom/capture one to cull now. I think the Mac image capture shows the cameras connected and raw files but again no thumbnail for compressed.

Anyone tempted to try the Viltrox 56mm? It seems to be similarly regarded to the others in the range, and I really fancy a longer prime to pair with my 23 f2 and don’t want to spend on the Fuji 56...

Last week I had to go in to work, luckily I had the camera with me in the boot of the car. At 5 o clock I walked out of the windlowless warehouse and was greeted by this. OOC JPEG, slightly cropped at the bottom to remove a fence post (and obviously added border!) Easiest photo I've ever taken!

Big Sky over Pen Llŷn by Alan Jones, on Flickr

Back