Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

I am the same as well, I’ve been so busy this past month (getting married and honeymoon :D) that I have quite a few weeks to catch up on. I have been keeping an eye on the themes and I’ve managed to get a couple shots while I was out and about.

So I’ll have a lot of your pictures to look at and my own to submit at some point. It feels like I’m very late with my homework!

Sorry Sir! The dog ate it!

I am the same as well, I’ve been so busy this past month (getting married and honeymoon :D) that I have quite a few weeks to catch up on. I have been keeping an eye on the themes and I’ve managed to get a couple shots while I was out and about.

So I’ll have a lot of your pictures to look at and my own to submit at some point. It feels like I’m very late with my homework!

Sorry Sir! The dog ate it!
Congratulations - quite a feat during covid times, I believe! That is a very good excuse. Hope you have a long and happy life together :)

Fingers crossed I decided to do colour this week. Sent off to the lab this morning. Hopefully back by Thursday. Was thinking I might design my book with colour images in the middle.

It';s come round quick again!

New Feme and Techywecky tomorrer!!!! :banana: :naughty::banana:

Week 26 and half way through the year!
Well done to those that are still here (y)

This weeks theme?
Looking down

Its a new technique for the next 2 months,
you will love this one
HDR / Tm (Tone mapping)
And to be kind to you ( as always) there is no snappers choice this session.
but I'll drop one in randomly at some point, to help out.

Some camera's will automatically take bracketed shots and produce an HDR image in camera.
( there is another challenge, find out if your's does)
Failing that a lot of software will merge bracketed images,
or "tone map" an image from a single shot...
Enjoy (y)

This weeks theme?
Looking down

you will love this one
HDR / Tm (Tone mapping)

Some camera's will automatically take bracketed shots and produce an HDR image in camera.
Enjoy (y)

Another very nice theme, will have to think on what subject now :thinking:

This weeks theme?
Looking down

you will love this one
HDR / Tm (Tone mapping)

Enjoy (y)
(y) I think I shall enjoy this technique as it's not something I play with very often.

There might be a few photos of feet this week then... I was going to post a link to wiki feet, but it seems it has been banned and might not be what I thought it was :eek: .... pictures of feet.

I was going to post a link to wiki feet
I googled that and another WTF moment.

but it seems it has been banned

The EU copyright directive comes into effect on June 7th, 2021
Currently I have no choice but to block all photo access to visitors from EU countries.

As we are no longer in the EU its visible ..
Its still a WTF moment though..

I googled that and another WTF moment.

The EU copyright directive comes into effect on June 7th, 2021
Currently I have no choice but to block all photo access to visitors from EU countries.

As we are no longer in the EU its visible ..
Its still a WTF moment though..
WTF indeed! :eek::oops: :$ I feel compelled to share, I only knew about it because someone posted my daughters feet on there.
I thought the site rules were quite amusing.

Looking down - nice one :)

HDR - If I must :D

Looking down - nice one :)

HDR - If I must :D
Blimey another satisfied customer, and I expected to be pilloried for that one
:D

HDR and Tone Mapping! Oh dear, this is right out of my comfort zone ;). Never done it, never felt I had to do it, now I owe it to myself to do it. And I thought I knew it all.

Onward and upward.

HDR and Tone Mapping! Oh dear, this is right out of my comfort zone ;). Never done it, never felt I had to do it, now I owe it to myself to do it. And I thought I knew it all.

Onward and upward.
That's why its called "Challenge" and I've been too soft on you all for far too long ;)
Expect more the same in the coming months (y)

"Let's decorate the kitchen" she said. What she meant was, you do all the cutting in, roller ceiling and the walls. "Whilst you're doing that, I'll do the bathroom" (the bathroom is half the size of the kitchen). The bathroom is all white, so no trying to cut in differing colours of ceiling and walls. I think I got the sorry straw.
So the consequence of all this decorating is that I've had little time for photography (although I have taken the shot for snappers choice week) or commenting on others contributions. I'll get round to it soon though.

#justsayin

the-tomorrow-people_510x510.jpg

#justsayin

the-tomorrow-people_510x510.jpg
No idea at all!!

Three of them are obviously very proud of their watches, but the fourth is just praying for divine release from it all. And why has the photographer included his/her knees in the bottom of the frame... Weird!

Three of them are obviously very proud of their watches,
Ah so its purely a time hint I guess, not some 70's group with a song I've never heard of.

And on to week 27,
This'll make you think ...
Indigenous

I foresee a lot of shoe horns this week :D

Ooooh that’s going to make me think, I’m still catching up though so that’ll allow me to play for time!

I got an idea at last. Men in skirt kilt with a bottle glass of whiskey whisky should fit the theme for me this week. :)
Only if you are in Scotland :p

Back