The TP 52'ers challenge for 2020. Sign up thread.

just for the pandemic but god knows how long, I knew you had been laid off I remember you mentioning it but thats very unlucky with the new job.
Ah, that's good (ish anyway). Time to catch up on netflixs.
With a bit of luck the new job will still be there, and it gives me an opening to look for something else (either permanent or temporary - the local NHS are looking for people). But we can survive on my redundancy, it's not like we'll be spending much for the next few months. Beans on toast can't cost too much :)

Gah, I missed adding this bit...
I hope that the gov 80% payments will be coming your way.

Last edited:
Ok I have had a think and might join in again, I have the pics anyway.
I have officially been laid off work now I will have to do something to while away the hours

obviously if anyone objects I won't bother

Welcome back, Allan! Sorry to hear about your job but hopefully it's not for too long. Looking forward to your excellent images.

Ah, that's good (ish anyway). Time to catch up on netflixs.
With a bit of luck the new job will still be there, and it gives me an opening to look for something else (either permanent or temporary - the local NHS are looking for people). But we can survive on my redundancy, it's not like we'll be spending much for the next few months. Beans on toast can't cost too much :)

Gah, I missed adding this bit...
I hope that the gov 80% payments will be coming your way.
Have been going through Netflix adding things to my list think I've got enough of that stuff to keep me going for a while.
Just a thought this may well be the time for getting into the Marvel series o_O you might see me next year at comic cons dressed as Groot

Good to know you have a bit of redundancy pay to fall back on, should get you a four pack of beans and a couple of loaves.

Have been told we are getting the 80% but as of yet have no idea how that will be implemented :thinking:

On a good note, Allan will now back back in time for my All new selfie theme :D

What have I done :ROFLMAO:

On a different note, thats a very generous offer you made on the fuji side regarding the xpro2, I hope it goes to a good home. someone who will appreciate the gesture

Keep yourself and Susie safe Dave and look after your Mum :)

I thought you`d missed that one
Seriously? eyes like a hawk errr snake about to strike.

I do promise though, if selfie does come up it will be a nice one as the last was only a one off and NEVER again (y)
Just playing with you Dave, but just post a mind bleach warning next time :p

Hello all, I realise it's very late into this 52, but would you mind if I joined in! I did one ages ago and liked the focus it gave me.

Hello all, I realise it's very late into this 52, but would you mind if I joined in! I did one ages ago and liked the focus it gave me.
Hi Angela.
Welcome aboard. As @Fuji Dave says, please have a read of the guides, set up your thread and jump in :)
I've added you to the records spreadsheet.
Good luck with your 52, and most importantly, have fun with it.

Welcome aboard Angela.
Just jump in when you feel like it (y)

And as Dave said, please read the how too tips and tricks,
It'll make your life easier

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to give this a try please. I'm worried about being able to find enough time to commit but I will make the effort. :)

Hi, I would like to give this a try please. I'm worried about being able to find enough time to commit but I will make the effort. :)
1 image a week? how difficult can that be Graham? :D
Tim @LC2 will be along shortly. To give you a slot on the spread sheet.
This maybe a good week to jump in as its "snappers choice" aka please yourself what you post.

1 image a week? how difficult can that be Graham? :D
Tim @LC2 will be along shortly. To give you a slot on the spread sheet.
This maybe a good week to jump in as its "snappers choice" aka please yourself what you post.

Thanks! I'll see what I can muster up. :)

To save me going back over the past 8 years of spreadsheets ;)
Have you done the 52 before?

Never I'm afraid, Chris has kindly sent me a few links and it all seems pretty straightforward, hopefully lol

I know we're in September now, but only a recent newcomer to TP. Can I join in please?

I know we're in September now, but only a recent newcomer to TP. Can I join in please?
Everyone is welcome at any time (y)

If you haven't already, please read this before getting stuck in it should answer any questions you may have (y)

Thanks! Will do.......

Welcome, Simon :welcome:

Get the camera ready and battery charged.
A4LjIvz.gif
Tomorrow and every Thursday is a new theme day.

Hi everyone, never managed to complete a year but I'm hoping 2021 I'll manage it.
I think 2018 was my last attempt though I'm not sure.

The 2021 sign up thread will likely be up in the next few weeks, keep an eye open for it
There's nothing like a subtle hint is there Tim? ... :p
I'll start getting the threads together ....

Back