The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

Any time you want to start your own threads ready for 2021 feel free (y)
( just remember which one you are posting in :D )

I'm not sure if I'll need some time off before starting again.... maybe a week? :LOL:
Tim has it, there will be a week zero, feel free to take that one off :D

It's funny you should mention that. Week 52 is Christmas Eve so TP 2021 Week 1 is 2 weeks later.
(There may be a week Zero practice week slotted in ;) )

Practice? Well, I do think my ability to shoehorn has been honed during the year :LOL:

It's the eve of the theme again. Seems to have come around quickly this week! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

Can't believe we are almost at the end of the year - only 3 themes to go! Who would have thunk?
And what a strange and scary year it has been for all of us. I sincerely wish next year is a lot better all round.

On to the BIG (week) 5 0.

I was thinking that perhaps Hawaii would be suitable.
( :coat: )

But I decided it that maybe a little to Abstract for some

:oops: :$ Oh no! Pete @Cloudforest What have you done?

t1DHLSo.jpg

@Cobra

@LC2 and @Cobra
Just thought I'd check my status on the spreadsheet and it looks like I didn't put in a claim for two of the techniques when I'd posted... a case of thinking it but not doing it. Doh!
Not sure if I'm allowed to backtrack on this one?

Black and white (how could I miss this... ): I had a few mono shots during the period but deliberately took this one for technique - Hidden:

Artificially lit: Digital age in infrared:

If I've missed the bus - that'll learn me :LOL:

@LC2 and @Cobra
Just thought I'd check my status on the spreadsheet and it looks like I didn't put in a claim for two of the techniques when I'd posted... a case of thinking it but not doing it. Doh!
Not sure if I'm allowed to backtrack on this one?

Black and white (how could I miss this... ): I had a few mono shots during the period but deliberately took this one for technique - Hidden:

Artificially lit: Digital age in infrared:

If I've missed the bus - that'll learn me :LOL:
No probs. I'll fix it in a bit when my nails have dried and I can use a keyboard again :)

@LC2 and @Cobra

Its @LC2 & @minx that are the keepers of the sacred scrolls. (y)
I have no editing access to such. ( which is probably just as well with my track record with spread sheets :D )

No probs. I'll fix it in a bit when my nails have dried and I can use a keyboard again :)
I'm not even going to add a lol emoji to that.
As knowing you its probably true (y)

Last edited:
Fursday eve ...
feeme day morra ...

( come on Dave @-Oy- do I have to do all the work around here? you are slipping :p )

I've picked out an easy one for this coming week and a fun one for next week (y)

Wait ..... :p

Last edited:
Sorry been working - it's manic this time of year...

So - *Ahem....

IT'S FEEEEEEEEEME DAY TOMORRER!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

On to the penultimate week.. Week 51

I did this a couple of years ago, and it was popular..
As Christmas isn't for another week ...

Showcase

This is where you post your best or favourite image from 2020.
Anything qualifies, either a "52" image, or one you have taken during this year ...

On to the penultimate week.. Week 51

I did this a couple of years ago, and it was popular..
As Christmas isn't for another week ...

Showcase

This is where you post your best or favourite image from 2020.
Anything qualifies, either a "52" image, or one you have taken during this year ...

I'm sure I can find a image when I used a camera in 2020.

Ooooh that's good timing. I'm just in the process off putting together my fave dozen from 2020. There may be a train :D

Back