Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I'll start preparing the 2020 one in the next week or so, so if anyone from 2019 wants to change their colour scheme on the spreed sheet, let me know (give me the foreground and background hex values).

In a quandary now - I didn't realise we could pick colours for the spreadsheet! Don't know whether to go all pink and girly as we seem to have a dearth of that colour or whether to go chocolate on gold (colours of Forres Mechanics my home team!!). Unfortunately, try as I might, I cannot find the hex value for tartan! Decisions, decisions!

@Cobra - A bunch of bananas would be the closest to that I'm afraid but if you pick the right day in the year, Scotland could be very close to the Caribbean. Throw in a fish supper and you're sorted!

...A bunch of bananas would be the closest to that I'm afraid but if you pick the right day in the year, Scotland could be very close to the Caribbean. Throw in a fish supper and you're sorted!

Oooo...a bidding war eh?!:D

Okay....a nice (nearly) new snake basket, fifty eight pence, and a slap up bag of chips off of the market in Yarmouth....with a sauce of your choice (I recommend the curry sauce - all the others are pants)!:D

Last edited:
Oooo...a bidding war eh?!:D

Okay....a nice (nearly) new snake basket, fifty eight pence, and a slap up bad of chips off of the market in Yarmouth....with a sauce of your choice (I recommend the curry sauce - all the others are pants)!:D

Do you still want those Snake skin shoes :ROFLMAO:

@minx or @LC2 Spooky should have a tick as it was my Technique (y)

Ooo, you've just reminded me that my latest image is actually a long exposure....well, it's actually over exposed, but you get the idea!!:LOL:

Yay for my 2000th post!!!!:banana:

Not sure I want the same team colours as Shoe-horn Dave. I will have a thunk and let you know well before time.

Reactions: rpn
@Cobra - A bunch of bananas would be the closest to that I'm afraid but if you pick the right day in the year, Scotland could be very close to the Caribbean. Throw in a fish supper and you're sorted!
Yeah I remember going there once (Scotland) I was sent there for work.
TBH I didn't know what I did wrong to deserve it though :thinking:

Do you still want those Snake skin shoes :ROFLMAO:
Some one is sailing very close to the wind .... :p

a slap up bag of chips off of the market in Yarmouth....
It has a certain je ne sais quoi (y)

As you should have all realised by now, Its Snappers Choice this week.

And its probably a good idea to incorporate the technique ( Long Exposure) if you haven't already done so (y)

oooooh I wonder what I could do for snappers choice today :D
As you are so unpredictable with your images, Dave, I really couldn't even hazard a guess :thinking:

As you are so unpredictable with your images, Dave, I really couldn't even hazard a guess :thinking:
Please don't tell, I like surprises! :LOL:

Well it has chucked it down all day and still is now, but I`m glad to say I got two shots today that I`m happy with and you are both wrong :p
Because I have put a couple of jazz shots in lately, I thought I`d make a change and do something else instead of a shoehorn. I knew just what I was going to do, so one shot is more taking my time and set up and the second one is a fun shot.

How can we be wrong, if we didn't guess? :p

I thought that you all had thought that my shot would be a jazz shot, but I thought that as I had put just a couple of jazz images in, last week I thought I`d do something different which was and is a good thought. I thought today was a nice day to shoot my images as I thought the rain would be in all day, my thought was correct. I now have a week of thought to think what the next theme is, my thought is not good too as thoughting for to long can mess up ones thought quite easily indeed. Today I thought that my main image was pretty good so thoughts on that are nice, just thought I better have some food...:LOL:

I thought that you all had thought that my shot would be a jazz shot, but I thought that as I had put just a couple of jazz images in, last week I thought I`d do something different which was and is a good thought. I thought today was a nice day to shoot my images as I thought the rain would be in all day, my thought was correct. I now have a week of thought to think what the next theme is, my thought is not good too as thoughting for to long can mess up ones thought quite easily indeed. Today I thought that my main image was pretty good so thoughts on that are nice, just thought I better have some food...:LOL:

Blimey Dave, you must be absolutely shattered after all those thoughts!
You'd better go lay down for an hour or so a year or so (y)

Last edited:
Blimey Dave, you must be absolutely shattered after all those thoughts!
You'd better go lay down for an hour or so a year or so (y)

You missed one of his thoughts about the rain :rolleyes:

Why do I find Snapper's Choice so difficult? Wonder if there are any jazz singers in my neck of the woods?

Why do I find Snapper's Choice so difficult? Wonder if there are any jazz singers in my neck of the woods?

It’s like trying to park in an empty car park - there’s just too much choice!
The Snake speaks wisely. Narrow the choice by picking a subject / style that you like and go for that.

In a quandary now - I didn't realise we could pick colours for the spreadsheet! Don't know whether to go all pink and girly as we seem to have a dearth of that colour or whether to go chocolate on gold (colours of Forres Mechanics my home team!!). Unfortunately, try as I might, I cannot find the hex value for tartan! Decisions, decisions!
I've changed you to Magenta on White for 2020 (no obvious 'Pink' default in google sheets), but happy to change it.
I relented and gave @Dave70D his puce on purple as requested (closest match when I typed black and red into the hex fields ;) )

@LC2 - have played around. Can I have text: 630460 which is dark purple and background: f1affa which is a light pink. Or any other similar colours.
Thank you.

@LC2 Can I have exactly the same colours as this year please :p
Already lumbered you with them :)
Have also decided to make my own Spreedsheet, as with me having Microsoft Office that I forgot about I am going to set it up and try to learn about it. Just managed black BG and red text :D
Oooh, a willing victim to look after the spreadsheet. It's in google docs not Office Dave, so whilst the formatting is similar, the formulas in the background aren't quite compatible. Still, as long as you know =SUM() =counta() =IMAGE() and =HYPERLINK() you should be okay as it's quite straightforward really...
:exit::exit::exit:

Already lumbered you with them :)

Oooh, a willing victim to look after the spreadsheet. It's in google docs not Office Dave, so whilst the formatting is similar, the formulas in the background aren't quite compatible. Still, as long as you know =SUM() =counta() =IMAGE() and =HYPERLINK() you should be okay as it's quite straightforward really...
:exit::exit::exit:

I actually know nothing about spreadsheets at all, so it will take me quite a while to get my head round it.

I actually know nothing about spreadsheets at all,
That's a lot more than I do, better get practicing in case Tim @LC2 fancies a break next year. (y)

Back