TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY !!! welcome Back Andrea, it would be great to see you complete a year as I really like your entries each week... as for an Amber line, seems you asked so nicely (y)

Aww, fanks :) I really do want to keep up the pace and finish this one, and hopefully learn and have some fun along the way (y)

Please can you put my name on the list.

Thanks
Odd... I thought I had added you to the sheet already :thinking: now done, maybe I see on my mobile but forgot on pc... <EDIT> Just checked Cobra's main list on post 2, you're not there either so I must have imagined it or had a premonition whilst on the festive spirit :wacky: :D

Can you stick my name down.... Getting made redundant within the month so will need something to keep me going other than looking for a job.

Can you stick my name down.... Getting made redundant within the month so will need something to keep me going other than looking for a job.
Sorry to hear that Gary... I'll add you to the spreadsheet, Hissy will add you to the main list after he has finished shedding his skin, hopefully the 52 challenge will help keep your mind busy and your spirits up... good luck with the job search :)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Gary... I'll add you to the spreadsheet, Hissy will add you to the main list after he has finished shedding his skin, hopefully the 52 challenge will help keep your mind busy and your spirits up... good luck with the job search :)

A few grand is going to soften the blow DK :banana:

Please can you put my name on the list. Thanks
Can you stick my name down.... .
Both added to the victims list on page 1 (y)
Getting made redundant within the month so will need something to keep me going other than looking for a job.
Thats a bugger, Gary, I hope you get sorted soon (y)
, Hissy will add you to the main list after he has finished shedding his skin,
Not finished so still grumpy but done anyway :p

Hi. I would love to join this challenge. I'm not very good but love taking photos. Thank you.

can't come quick enough :)
Fair enough (y)

Hi. I would love to join this challenge. I'm not very good but love taking photos. Thank you.
Everyone is welcome, its a personall challange to use your camera more and possibly pick up a few tips and tricks along the way (y)

Is it too late?
Its never to late (y)
I'll add you both to the front page and hopefully Dean @Dark Knight will add you to the spreadsheet
When he gets out of bed ( Touche' old bean Touche' :p )

Everyone is welcome, its a personall challange to use your camera more and possibly pick up a few tips and tricks along the way (y)

Its never to late (y)
I'll add you both to the front page and hopefully Dean @Dark Knight will add you to the spreadsheet
When he gets out of bed ( Touche' old bean Touche' :p )
Thank you

Could I be added to the list please. Got half way through signing up before Christmas and never came back. Ready and raring to go now!

Please can I be included in this one, will be nice to have something regularly inspiring me to think of something new, and get the camera out of the bag.

Could you please sign me up? Fell by the way side a bit last year, did lots of catch ups but not enough, new baby, terrible 2 year old, new house etc didn't help, this year should be a lot easier, so up for the challenge! Thanks

Please can I be included in this one, will be nice to have something regularly inspiring me to think of something new, and get the camera out of the bag.

Could you please sign me up? Fell by the way side a bit last year, did lots of catch ups but not enough, new baby, terrible 2 year old, new house etc didn't help, this year should be a lot easier, so up for the challenge! Thanks

Get me on the list! I'm going to complete more than 16 weeks this year!!

New here.. Can I join
Everyone is welcome (y)

I'll get you on the front page guys and Dean will add you to the spread sheet (y)

BLIMEY !!! - they keep on coming :D

Welcome back Rich.
I'm sure that DK and the scaly one will be along soon to add you onto the various lists.
DK will sympathise with your moving house time stealing for sure ;)
Welcome back Rich (y)

I certainly do sympathise to say the least :D

Get me on the list! I'm going to complete more than 16 weeks this year!!
And welcome back too Rob (y)

New here.. Can I join
Welcome to the forum and the 52's Ian :)

Adding all to the sheet right now (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back