Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

I wouldn't call somehting shot tomorrow evening "late", more like bang on time. As Douglas Adams said: "I like deadlines, I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
I hear that whooshing noise now, its nextdoors tree:help:

It's DORIS Day too .... Brrrr!
As long as its not Dorothy day, don't fancy a trip to Oz at the moment :D

Another Marmite one, some people prefer to take life as it comes, others prefer Routine

Hi , think I'm going to take a break from the 52. I'm already quite a way behind. If I get chance I'll try to rejoin in later in the year. Good luck everyone, will still be taking a look at your photos for the themes xxx

Hi , think I'm going to take a break from the 52. I'm already quite a way behind. If I get chance I'll try to rejoin in later in the year. Good luck everyone, will still be taking a look at your photos for the themes xxx
Poor Anita, join in when you can.

Routine, I suppose it will do:geek:

think I'm going to take a break from the 52. I'm already quite a way behind.
Sorry to hear that Anita, but pretty much the same here too, I jump in when I can, I hope you will too (y)

Routine, I suppose it will do:geek:
Just post up another picture in the weekly routine of 52's :D

I'm so far behind on comments that I may have to skip commenting on the past two weeks. Work n stuff has been getting in the way (it took me quite a few days to get over working straight through for 28 hours - who would work in IT eh?).
I must get back into the routine :)

As long as its not yours and ferchrissakes don't let Andy see that suggestion either :(
:D
I see it as a challenge for Andy not to do it :LOL:

Oh no... that's a shame Anita, you will be missed for sure, I do hope you find the time to re join later in the year :)

I'm getting later and later doing these. I need to plan a little better, and choose something that is less dependent on several factors. Otherwise I'm going to end up with 52 shots of stuff on my dining table.
Hahaaaa yes I think we have all been there and changed how we do stuff :D

Commented on a few, but time is against me this week.

Cheers all.
SNAP !!! - hope to catch up over the weekend :)

Caught up on comments, I think :eek:

Night all.
Oh Crap... well done :sulk:

If you mean in the list of threads then the ones in Bold are usually ones with new posts since you last visited

I've got the answer to the folk who have slipped behind, e.g a bowl of Cornflakes as a Whole lot of Routine, or a Whole lot of shopping in bags, the Routine weekly shop and lastly a Whole lot of Washing the usual clothes wash. Two for one photo but only half a tick will you get. See how thoughtful and kind I am:hug:

Back