Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

It might be interesting if you can managed it but I doubt you can:p Anyway now Cobra is not checking up on us anymore we can bend the rules here and there:D

Last edited:
There are the most amazing photos on post only photos, great photos. There a stuffed bird on a scale, routine wheelies bins, just all thing bright and beautiful. Thumbs up to all (y)

How's everyone doing? I'm nearly sort of just about keeping up with the themes but waaaaay behind on comments. Making useful comments is far more difficult than taking photos (but maybe easier than taking good photos).

Thought I would have a chanc to catch up with comments today whilst sat waiting for car to get MOT, no internet apart from 3G takes for ever to load up the image page, so will have to catch up tonight, grrrrrrr another best laid plan of bear and men!

Making useful comments is far more difficult than taking photos (but maybe easier than taking good photos).
I agree and I have to say that if someone already has a number of comments I tend not to bother adding another "me too" comment unless I really have something to add.

'Routine'.... had a few ideas on this, tried to get out and capture a few this morning but now I've got them on screen I see they all have a little camera shake - arghh! Try again tomorrow, that'll be another day late to the office!

It's soooo annoying when that happens Chris :(
Re comments, I tend to comment as much as I can through the week, but as soon as a new topic comes on I move on to the posts for that topic, it helps to thin it out a bit as there are still a lot in. I do think taking part in the comments is important, it's what makes the 52 a community and not 'just another thread', but it can be difficult for those with limited time.
I agree @Shirleyr there are some brilliant photos ... I'm always amazed by the different interpretations of the theme and often think 'I wish I'd done that'.

'Routine'.... had a few ideas on this, tried to get out and capture a few this morning but now I've got them on screen I see they all have a little camera shake - arghh! Try again tomorrow, that'll be another day late to the office!
I also know the feeling. I was going to try and get the food dropping and the fish eating it for routine. I only managed to get it's rear end and the others were not quite in focus... although he thought it was his lucky day, I had to decide he'd had enough food and move on! Luckily the washing machine was on, giving me another option:)

I also had an idea for 'whole' yesterday, but when I went to look it had been eaten! :eek:

Right i think i've caught up commenting on most of your images. I've been a bit slack of late (sorry). Those of you that i've missed i will come back to you later, but i'm not used to sitting and staring at a computer monitor (and my dinner in nearly ready :))

It is hard to comment on Every post but it is hard. Think for a first time though I am loving this 52 and to Finish it too :)

No way I can comment on every image but when you've done this for a few years you realise you can only do what you can do. I've got MS and that makes it harder to concentrate so I just do what I can when I can.

Good to hear you are enjoying the Project, David. It does make you think more about the shot like composition, exposure, focusing etc. This is my 4th 52's and still enjoying most minutes of it! :)

The thing I like about the 52 is, I put up a shot that I like and get feedback saying try it this or that way and about composition, so I try my best to take it on board and remember for the next time :)

Still got Routine to do but at least I'm more or less upto date.

@Dark Knight looking at the spreadsheet it doesn't show I have submitted Comfort :(

I find it hard to keep up with comments, what i try to do and fail miserably is do a page, and only on last photo posted, the last page i started to comment on i got distracted by something else totally different, and didnt get back to finnishing comments, i will always do my best to comment.
Those who do manage to comment on all post well done, more of a challenge than the photo taking.

SO...while we're waiting for Mr Co'bra to draw a theme.....can i pencil anyone in for a photo24 this month??? :sneaky:

Also, while we are milling-about waiting for the main event, has anyone heard from @Carl Ayling? He is usally the top commenter but not seen him around this week...

Anyway now Cobra is not checking up on us anymore we can bend the rules here and there:D
I'm still alive here despite the man flu :p

Its been a bit hectic, sorry its a bit late today, are you ready for this one?
Are you ready to do this "by the Number(s)" ?

but is there a set time le Snake releases the beast?
Usually sometime early PM on a Thursday, but occasionally I get "hung up" and its a little later.
Its up, so stop bitching or I'll come and breathe all over you :p

has anyone heard from @Carl Ayling? He is usally the top commenter but not seen him around this week...
Carl's not posted since Sunday, but he was logged in a few minutes ago, so I trust he's OK?

Remember the saying, coughs and sneezes spread diseases, blow your nose and wash your hands.:cobra:

Your all got me to thanks for numbers:wave:

Your all got me to thanks for numbers:wave:
I wouldn't advertise the fact Shirley there will be a few disgruntled posts no doubt :p

Back