Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

That's what I was thinking! Although my S isn't in the picture so that might be taking it a bit far. And I'd have to get my legs done too for the full effect. Hmm, this does seem like a lot of hair removal. It would be easier to get a girl to pose but MrsBee isn't so keen on that idea (of either her posing, or of finding another girl to do it)!

I don't know if I want to know what one of those is! :eek:

Yah Boo Sucks....Chinese new year means neither Panamoz or HDEW are shipping until after Feb 1st.....
Looks like my D500 is another week away...
Sigh.

Yah Boo Sucks....Chinese new year means neither Panamoz or HDEW are shipping until after Feb 1st.....
Looks like my D500 is another week away...
Sigh.
Not going smooth then :exit:

I might be looking at a D810 instead of the D500.

@susiejb, you are a star, I was nearly tempted to post but you have a pm off me to get it shirfted before Hissy comes on. Hurry up.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Jelly-Donut.png

I don't need evidence i caught him :woot:
I could have sworn I commented, went back to the thread and "no comment"
And then I saw you'd quoted me ... Bugger! :D

Oh well its our little secret, there is no evidence to bring to the court, no need for the jury to retire :D

I could have sworn I commented, went back to the thread and "no comment"
And then I saw you'd quoted me ... Bugger! :D

Oh well its our little secret, there is no evidence to bring to the court, no need for the jury to retire :D

:withstupid:

Could be anything, my avatar under an undisclosed picture in an undisclosed thread :p

Could be anything, my avatar under an undisclosed picture in an undisclosed thread :p

Could be if it wasn't for the http address at the top of the page!
;):p
Donald!

Could be if it wasn't for the http address at the top of the page!
But its unreadable at the size.

Besides it's a non- event I fessed up :p

I have just seen this and my friends and I are doing the Dogwood 2017 challenge but fancied a go at this as well...

Is it too later, can I just catch up to current week?

I have just seen this and my friends and I are doing the Dogwood 2017 challenge but fancied a go at this as well...

Is it too later, can I just catch up to current week?
Absolutely, as Andy said welcome aboard.
Your choice, either catch up or jump in from this or next week.
When Dean @Dark Knight logs on I'm sure he'll add you to the spread sheet :)

Sorry I have been quiet this week, I have been doing my intensive course. Which went very well, until the day of my driving test which should of been at 11.21 at Swindon test centre, but they messed it up and booked Cheltenham test centre :bat:. To say the least I am a tad annoyed, as my instructor said. If i had of been able to take my test I would of passed, but I now have to wait until the 29th of March to take my driving test. As that is when my instructor is next free, as he is booked up till then with intensive courses.

Over the past couple of nights i have managed to get round everyone's threads, and offer my thoughts on their images. so that gives me a clear day today, to think of my image and get it posted before I have to go back to work on Wednesday.

Sorry I have been quiet this week, I have been doing my intensive course. Which went very well, until the day of my driving test which should of been at 11.21 at Swindon test centre, but they messed it up and booked Cheltenham test centre :bat:. To say the least I am a tad annoyed, as my instructor said. If i had of been able to take my test I would of passed, but I now have to wait until the 29th of March to take my driving test. As that is when my instructor is next free, as he is booked up till then with intensive courses.

Over the past couple of nights i have managed to get round everyone's threads, and offer my thoughts on their images. so that gives me a clear day today, to think of my image and get it posted before I have to go back to work on Wednesday.
Who messed up your test booking Mandy, would your instructor not have booked it ??

Spreadsheet cleaned up... anybody that has not posted an image since the 'Practice Week' in December have been moved to the wall of shame :pompous:

It looks as though we have a good 50 people still in at the moment so pretty tough on the commenting side, I know not many people can comment on this many every week, but if we all comment on just a few it keeps the 52 spirits high as always... and the first month is nearly over already :)

Back