weekly TP52 for 2015 - Post your photographs here...but no comments :)

Bugger...My bad....sorry.

All my links to all my pictures have gone. I have droppped my previous use of my own website and now all my pictures are on Flickr once again at https://www.flickr.com/photos/26241668@N07/

Had to put this message in this thread to prove I have actually taken themed photographs.

Susiejb 52 in 2015 CROWD

Right, it's on to Crowd ... my first thought was daffodils, I hunted around the park for a crowd of them without success, so I gave up and bought a bunch instead. They've finally come into flower so I found an odd one in the garden and here you go:

Standing out in the Crowd:

Crowd TP15 by susiejb2, on Flickr

I'm well behind this week, apologies if I've not commented on your thread, I'll try and get the rest over the week-end.
But for now a place holder archive from me, Spike, playing to the crowd.

Linky fingy

View attachment 33137

And a "crowded" Cheetah rock

View attachment 33138

Now close up, using a long lens to bring something closer, and what better subject than an eclipse?

Really can't believe the weather behaved, these were taken whist showing my daughters school of 90ish the live image via eos utility, I kept taking pictures as they were watching clouded right over after the most cover and the final bottom right shot came as a little spot in the cloud opened up.

eclipse montage by scilly puffin, on Flickr

My thread

Back