weekly Leebert's 2015 52 - Week 52 - Christmas.

Thanks very much for the warm welcome (y)

Here is my starter for ten in the practice round - Pattern.

I initially thought of a camera sensor bayer matrix but that was a non starter. My attention then turned to the TV. It's an LCD Tele-macro.

Pattern by MrLeebert, on Flickr

Thank you:)
Maybe I should put a warning on Flickr to not look at it for too long. It does strange stuff to your eyes after a bit! :eek:

Nice one Lee! As with Sarah, this image is messing my eyes around like nobody's business :D

Lovely detail and uniformity across the image and definitely a pattern not seen with the naked eye!

Hi, Lee, nice practice submission and once again welcome aboard.

Just to add, the first few weeks of the TP52 can be mental, trying to comment on 80+ submissions can be very taxing. What I intend to do is for the first few weeks comment on what I consider to be the best submission for the previous month. Once numbers dwindle, which they unfortunately will, I'll comment on more. Of course, I would not expect you to comment on all my submissions (y)

Cheers.

Hi Lee & welcome to the 52's madhouse :wave:

flippin 'eck.....there's some incredible detail in that shot when you zoom on on flickr :jawdrop:

Makes my eyes go funny, like the Lego picture later in the thread.

Thanks for the kind comments and taking the time to have a look.
Our internet came back on this morning after being down since last week thanks to a chap from BT so I can start having a look and comment on images from others :)

Hi Lee - wow, that's certainly a pattern. Like others have said, it does make your eyes go weird looking at it - for some reason I start seeing diamond shapes after a while :)

Oooooh.... Once your eyes get used to it, it becomes a really engaging image. [emoji41] very cool

Wow some great detail as others have already said. off to get my eyes tested now.

Yep I've also gone cross eyed looking at that :D

Nice start :)

Nice start (y) but as said cant look at it for too long :cool:.
Good Luck for your 2015 52 challenge.

Welcome to 2015 52s Lee, a good one to start with, even if it does make my eyes go funny! With 68 starters for the year, I don’t think any of us have a chance of commenting on every entry every week, but I hope to keep popping in to each thread at least once in a while.

Very nice. Should have taken one with my dog, but he's been a bugger the last few days, and has felt like the opposite of bliss at times :LOL:

She looks so,peaceful I can see why you chose her as your model. Lovely detailing the fur and a great pose.

Thank you all very much for taking the time to pop in and comment.

Very nice. Should have taken one with my dog, but he's been a bugger the last few days, and has felt like the opposite of bliss at times :LOL:
:D I know what you mean! Tiggy, like all cats, looks cute when asleep but she has been a little troublemaker this evening that's for sure!

A good start to your 52 Lee.
Your moggy sleeping fits the theme perfectly. Good work (y)

Back