weekly 69bonni (Steve) TP52 2015... Words, Support, Religion and Geometric Added

Steve....

Welcome back!

Mouth: I like the simplicity. I'd have been tempted to remove the upper bubble.
Crowd: Whilst I like the shot, and it fits the theme, I see where you've been and have decided to dislike you for a short while due to envy :LOL:
Close-up: very pretty, although I wish the lower gerbera was either even less in focus, or completely in focus.
Machine: Very nice and fitting. They don't make them like that anymore.

Hi Ruth
Thank you very much!
Mouth --- Actually i should have done that .... i did have to remove a couple of food pellets as the little blighter would not come up :rolleyes:
Crowd --- Yes it was a bit of a off the cuff shot not my sort of thing but i knew i had to do crowd and i thought a crowd of togs and a bit of scenery might be nice. Yes it was for a special Birthday later this year:eek:.
Close up ---- should have used a smaller aperture i guess, or larger;) was fighting like hell with the wind that day, good point. I was cheating here actually so dont tell anyone this was used on another project i'm doing in parallel and it fitted the bill for this too (mums the word).
Machine ---- What me or the bike:D. I really dont want to sell it but on the plus side i could by some photographic gear(y)

Really appreciate you stopping by Ruth, thank you for the nice constructive comments.

Hi Steve

Mouth ..... remove the upper bubble? yes I think I agree. Excellent Mouth shot.
Crowd ..... very nice ... tiers of crowds.
Close Up ..... nice contrast ... I'd crop 20% off the bottom.
Machine ..... what a beaut ... what perfect setting, POV and focus.

Alphabet
Well i thought I'b better open this up as you might not have a clue what it was if the lid was closed!
It actually has a lot of history behind it. This morse key actually came from a downed German Dornier, i think from the Isle of Sylt. It was given to me by an Ex RAF Ground Crew that removed it from the aircraft when the island was captured by the British toward the end of the war.
This is one of my collection, It is my favourite key and has a lovely action!
Background was the best i could find and the pills? no i'm not gonna take that lot!!!:)

Alphabet by rickman.steve, on Flickr

Alphabet, interesting take on the theme. Now bing a little OCD, I'd like the pills perfectly straight :geek: I'd like it a little closer.

I spend 2 years in Signal Platoon with my regiment and never could learn Morse code :)

Cheers.

Hi Steve - welcome back to the fray :)

mouth - clever to get Eric to pose for you! I do agree about the top bubble though
crowd - it fits the them well and I'm with Ruth in the envy stakes :)
close up - ooh I like this. Gerbera are great flowers to shoot and you're right about the background - it really makes the pink pop
machine - well I'm not into bikes but that clearly is a well cared for machine and it's a cracking shot. I'm sorry to hear you're going to have to sell though.
alphabet - nice idea! and there's a machine in there too. The thing about morse code is I could never understand how people knew when one letter ended and another began - don't they all just run into each other?

Alphabet, interesting take on the theme. Now bing a little OCD, I'd like the pills perfectly straight :geek: I'd like it a little closer.

I spend 2 years in Signal Platoon with my regiment and never could learn Morse code :)

Cheers.

Hi Andy thanks for stopping by! I knew someone would pop up knowing what it's all about:)
Those bloody pills:mad: Yes i'm OCD to! I think that's something that the forces instills in you and never leaves you. Actually they are straight! BUT what there not is level. I was trying to find an appropriate back ground to show it up and I guess I really needed some card or something anyhow what I used had a bit of a raised portion and that's what threw it out. It's what I call nice idea, arse to set up and with the constant bee in my bonnet about having to catch up:rolleyes: Maybe I'll reshoot it as I'm not particularly happy with it.
Thing about closer would mean I'd either have to break the word or have an UWA lens .... I'll think about that on the reshoot:)
Ah yes well for one of my sins I used to teach morse, and it's all about how you teach it and practise:rolleyes:.

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by Andy! The more I look at it now the more it makes me paranoid now:mad: Should have done it right first time ( where have I heard that before ) and not rushed to get it posted .... Maybe I'll call this my place holder for the proper shot and do the job properly!
All the best Andy and appreciate the comments(y)

Hi Steve - welcome back to the fray :)

mouth - clever to get Eric to pose for you! I do agree about the top bubble though
crowd - it fits the them well and I'm with Ruth in the envy stakes :)
close up - ooh I like this. Gerbera are great flowers to shoot and you're right about the background - it really makes the pink pop
machine - well I'm not into bikes but that clearly is a well cared for machine and it's a cracking shot. I'm sorry to hear you're going to have to sell though.
alphabet - nice idea! and there's a machine in there too. The thing about morse code is I could never understand how people knew when one letter ended and another began - don't they all just run into each other?

Hi Lorraine how are things? And thank you for welcoming me back! Now at this point I'd normally say it's nice to be back, and tbh it is nice to be back on the forum have made some good friends here, however I have fallen in love with Norway since the first time I went there so it was nice to go back but a shame to leave... Very expensive there though:(

Mouth ... Yes well the fish that I was trying to shoot wasn't having any of it, there not used to being fed yet as I don't feed them in the winter and normally the water boils when I throw food in, but there very lacklustre at the moment! That's it then bubble out;)

Crowd .... Omg I'm not gonna be popular then am I, especially when I post the Eclipse and Aurora photos:eek:

Close up .... Yes pretty flowers aren't they, guess that's a good thing about TP shooting stuff you wouldn't normally!

Alphabet .... Think I'll reshoot this shouldn't have been in so much of a hurry to catch up:( It's all in the subtle timing Lorraine if you look at the pills there is a very slightly longer gap between each letter.
A ._ gap L ._.. gap P ._ _. gap H .... gap A ._ gap B _... gap E . gap T _
It is very subtle but it's there, I guess it's like learning any language isn't it, and also a huge amount of abbreviations and acronyms are used while sending morse a bit like text speak! And the kids of today think they invented it!!!

Well nice to hear from you thanks for the comments now I'm almost caught up I need to look round everyone's photos and catch up on comments!
Thanks Lorraine!

Steve....excellent idea for SOUND, I bow to thee :LOL:
In the "Pictures Only" thread....you say the link's in your signature below....... not a lot of good when the signature doesn't appear :LOL: :LOL:

Steve....excellent idea for SOUND, I bow to thee :LOL:
In the "Pictures Only" thread....you say the link's in your signature below....... not a lot of good when the signature doesn't appear :LOL: :LOL:

Hi Ruth, thanks for looking in! Who's nicked my signature!!! I'll look into that :confused:
Thanks for the kind comments and drawing my attention to the hiding signature!

dots & dashes perfectly placed. (y)
Yes it was a struggle I had an uneven background so it's a bit up and down, I didn't really notice till I put it up:rolleyes:
Thanks for the comments David and thanks for popping in

Has anyone seen my signature someone's nicked it!:mad:

Yep it's still missing ...had to do detective work to find you :)

Mouth ...you just caught that right, I did one of our carp last year and it's not easy to catch the mouth spot on.
Crowd really stands out on the page ...fabulous scenery too.
Close up ....stunning colour in that flower ...was that the actual colour?
Machine....super shot, sharp and really nice composition.
Sound ...what a great idea...very original.

Hi Steve ,catch up time for me

Relax.......1st thing that popped in to my head when I saw the bike & cuppa was Guy Martin :LOL: & yes , I fully understand how you find that relaxing....I don't tinker though , normally just sit staring at it , trying to summon the energy to clean it !

Close up......gotta love Gerbera's , think they were invented purely for photography ;) Lovely pink that works really well against the vibrant blue background (y) I think it might have worked better with just one or with 3 ?

Vertical...love this, beautiful bronzey tones set off by a great sky :clap: & yup...I finally spotted the vertical :)

Machine....a proper bike...even if they did leak a little oil every now n then :whistle: & properly clean...ever thought about buying one of them there modern Trumpets with electric starts...it's the way forward ya know:D

Crowd....now that looks a lovely place to visit , funny how some places just get under your skin ! I had a brief visit to the Norway/Sweden border a couple of years back & it truly is wonderful :) Might be tempted to crop to lose the lover deck out....doesn't lose too many people...

Mouth....I trust Eric know's he's famous now :D Well done for perservering to get the shot (y)

Alphabet....fascinates me how they work or rather how you understand & learn all the various taps to spell words :) & good thinking using tablets to show the word....not that I knew what it spelt :(

Last edited:
Yep it's still missing ...had to do detective work to find you :)

Mouth ...you just caught that right, I did one of our carp last year and it's not easy to catch the mouth spot on.
Crowd really stands out on the page ...fabulous scenery too.
Close up ....stunning colour in that flower ...was that the actual colour?
Machine....super shot, sharp and really nice composition.
Sound ...what a great idea...very original.

Hi Susie
Thank you very much for stopping by...
The fish yes their tricky blighters I was actually trying to entice the Big bugger up that has a mouth like a bucket but he wasn't having any of it:rolleyes:
Its a stunning place Norway would love to live there, I asked the wife what she thought and all she said was "Bye Then" ooppss!
Yes the Gerbera no tweaking at all just cropping and a bit of sharpening, I think a bunch of 6 was about £2 from Morrison's!
One of my baby's cost me an arm and leg to restore, I bought it as a big box of bits!
Yes I think a dying form of communication know

Thank you for the kind comments.... You'll have to go and enjoy sunny Kernow now:)

Hi Steve ,catch up time for me

Relax.......1st thing that popped in to my head when I saw the bike & cuppa was Guy Martin :LOL: & yes , I fully understand how you find that relaxing....I don't tinker though , normally just sit staring at it , trying to summon the energy to clean it !

Close up......gotta love Gerbera's , think they were invented purely for photography ;) Lovely pink that works really well against the vibrant blue background (y) I think it might have worked better with just one or with 3 ?

Vertical...love this, beautiful bronzey tones set off by a great sky :clap: & yup...I finally spotted the vertical :)

Machine....a proper bike...even if they did leak a little oil every now n then :whistle: & properly clean...ever thought about buying one of them there modern Trumpets with electric starts...it's the way forward ya know:D

Crowd....now that looks a lovely place to visit , funny how some places just get under your skin ! I had a brief visit to the Norway/Sweden border a couple of years back & it truly is wonderful :) Might be tempted to crop to lose the lover deck out....doesn't lose too many people...

Mouth....I trust Eric know's he's famous now :D Well done for perservering to get the shot (y)

Alphabet....fascinates me how they work or rather how you understand & learn all the various taps to spell words :) & good thinking using tablets to show the word....not that I knew what it spelt :(

Hi Lynne
How ya doing... Busy Bee by the look of it:)
Relax... Ah but you cant hear the stream of expletives, the bloody knuckles and the bit that I just kicked:mad: uummm Guy Martin yes guess its easy when you have bags of money and a big team of experts on hand:ROFLMAO:
Yeah you dead right about the Gerbera! Should have been one or three:oops: :$
Not into photographing buildings but enjoyed this! surprised myself.... See so TP52 is beneficial wouldn't have dreamt of taking shots like this before(y)
My Baby... Was a box of bits when I got it... and its (almost) oil tight:D Just cleaned it then ... Wheel Spokes:mad: These are stainless so a bit less painful, electric start.... Sigh!
Crown, wasn't a favourite shot:oops: :$ Nothing I took worked for me. Fantastic place Love it
Mouth in the Depths lies something bigger but he didn't want to play:(
Yep it spells Alphabet;) its just like the old way of texting :eek: actually the sending bit is easy to learn, its the receiving that's tough. Most people could send faster than they could receive and women were very adept operators!
Thanks ever so much for popping in! I guess you up to your neck in processing all those MotoX shots!!!
All the best
Steve

Steve some really good images in your catch up their. Pick of the bunch for me is the close up really nice colour contrast between the flowers and background.
Also like you interpretation for alphabet clever (y)

Well everyones done Sound as in noise!!
Is the log sound???? What was intended to be a jokey shot, turned out messy and although I did get my remote back after i slipped in, now its in a bag of rice trying to make it all better:rolleyes:.
I had planned to go back to an old wooden style, that i had gone over a month or so ago that was rotten and falling to bits, but do you think i could find the blessed thing? On the way back i found this pond, well the theory was good;)
The idea was to imply the log was rotten "unsound" well it was fairly sound but slippery! SWMBO says "You should have known better, Oh and BTW you stink!" Thank goodness the camera was on a tripod on the bank:).
The next shot would have been a cracker if there had been someone there to take it!!!

Sound??? by rickman.steve, on Flickr

NEXT..............

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

By, you've suffered for your art this week - hope you've dried out now! It's an excellent idea for the theme, and nicely (and bravely) shot. (y)

Hi Lorraine
Bravely = Stupidly :)
It was one of those seemed like a good idea at the time moments... My brother sums me up as Jeremy Clarkson with a camera!
Jeans, socks in the washing machine, remote in the airing cupboard.

Thanks for the kind comments Lorraine(y)

Steve some really good images in your catch up their. Pick of the bunch for me is the close up really nice colour contrast between the flowers and background.
Also like you interpretation for alphabet clever (y)

Hi Simon
Thanks for stopping by! Yes the Gerbera's came up quite well, I'm glad the blue background turned out well, it really pulled up the pinks well I think. I seem to constantly playing catch up then when I catch up, I get stumped on a theme :) Hay ho!
Thanks for the kind comments Simon!

The cracking of the branch, sound of cries of 'oh s***e', the sound of a body hitting the water...or more likely the sound of the photographer, laughing. Good shot.

The cracking of the branch, sound of cries of 'oh s***e', the sound of a body hitting the water...or more likely the sound of the photographer, laughing. Good shot.

You know that if I just take one more step, it will be a more impressive shot moment?.... I actually straddled the branch when I went in, good job the depth of the water was about proportional to my inside leg measurement! I had my hand in my pocket holding the remote and as I flung my hand out to try and save myself the remote came out and "Plop" "B****K's!.
Anyhow you will be pleased to hear that the bag of rice and airing cupboard trick seemed to have worked-ish apart from the screen looking a bit odd it still works.
Thanks for the comments Mate will try something a bit less stupid next time..... Maybe!(y)

Experiment
Nope i didnt even burn my fingers much at all! Did i say something in the last post about not doing anything stupid any more.... Just remind me...

Text Edit... It was all a bit fraught yesterday evening when attempting this... had originally planned to go and shoot the bluebell woods (thinking about it, it would have been a safer bet). Its really interesting to try and evaluate just how much black powder you need out of unused fireworks to create an effect! Lets just say I was wanting to make a good impression! However, I think on the first shots I over cooked it a little (OK a Lot). Actually you couldn't see anything but smoke, and the odd smell of singed hair on the breeze.
I found it quite a challenge to hold a beaker, light the black powder and fire the remote! BTW holding the remote between your knees doesn't work well either.....

OMG the next Theme is HOT do I really want to do that!:eek:

Experiment by rickman.steve, on Flickr

Last edited:
Love it ... fire, smoke, white coat, lots of pro-looking receptacles, bright coloured liquids ... serious/mad scientist! The only thing that kind of lets it down is the BG, but it's not the kind of thing you want to try at home. :clap:

Bloody hell, Jeremy Clarkson has found another job already :)

Like it, looks a bit dangerous.

Cheers.

Funny my Brother likens me to Mr Clarkson! Yes it was a bit especially the first take, which was more like the mushroom cloud from Hiroshima ..... Bit less black powder called for!
Thanks for popping in Andy.

Ha ha, another mad scientist at work but where are your health and safety equipment? :D

Health and Safety equipment....ah that ..... uummm yes that'll be the white coat and glasses then :). Yes another Mad Scientist .... there's a lot of it about you know!
Thanks for dropping by Stan(y)

Love it ... fire, smoke, white coat, lots of pro-looking receptacles, bright coloured liquids ... serious/mad scientist! The only thing that kind of lets it down is the BG, but it's not the kind of thing you want to try at home. :clap:

Yes I knew I was keeping those bits of chemistry set for something (they'll come in handy one day syndrome) There was a LOT more flame and smoke on the first attempt but that's all you could see (Would have sorted the background:)) and SWIMBO said WHATEVER your doing your not doing it in here! I did try and rig up a tarp but that was just a bloody nightmare:rolleyes: Then I thought of shooting at night, or introducing a fake Photo shopped background but in the end decided to go with as is.... SWMBO has no sympathy she said "don't think I'm shipping you up to A&E again if you do something bloody stupid, about time you grew up!:eek:,No sense of fun!
Thanks for stopping by, and the kind comments....

Lets hope this Fridays Theme is "Fire Extinguisher" before I start on last weeks HOT!

Love your last two shots Steve and I really enjoyed your write ups....no shot of you falling in ....now that would have been a snip :)

Mad scientist ...I love it ...that's the good thing about this challenge ...what else would have inspired you to take that photo.....unless of course you are a mad scientist :wideyed:

Last edited:
Hi Susie
Must be getting near to your holiday!:)
Ah yes Mad Scientist probably closer to the truth than you think;) There's a lot of it about you know. They say there is a fine line between insanity and brilliance pity I'm on the wrong side of the line:D. Mad certainly why else would I be doing TP52:rolleyes:
Yes the falling in shot would have been a scoop but I did that twice on holiday with camera in hand so thought I'd give that a miss this time!
Heat .... Now there's a challenge:eek:

Alphabet is a great take on the theme, the usual OCD of the levelness of the backdrop makes it look 'not straight'

Sound, I'm guessing you were going on the ;is this of sound structure? Did you fall or slip during it as this particular angle and pose looks mid incident.

Experiment looks like something out of the demon headmaster when i was a child, great shot

Hi Steve, what a brilliant idea for experiment! I love the back story, it made me laugh thinking about firing the remote with your knees :clap::clap:

It sounds as if it really was an experiment - it looks like it involved quite a bit of black powder! Great shot :)

Hi Steve, I really admire your commitment and the lengths to which you are prepared to go, risking life and limb for your art :clap: Two cracking shots for Sound and Experiment that made me laugh at both the images and your explanations - keep up the good work (y)

Blimey Steve, you do like to live dangerously

Sound - great idea for the theme, not so great for the photographer :D

Experiment - OMG, another great execution (or potential death risk) and, no, I wouldn't try firing the remote with my knees ;)

This challenge certainly brings out the crazy in us :LOL:

Alphabet is a great take on the theme, the usual OCD of the levelness of the backdrop makes it look 'not straight'

Sound, I'm guessing you were going on the ;is this of sound structure? Did you fall or slip during it as this particular angle and pose looks mid incident.

Experiment looks like something out of the demon headmaster when i was a child, great shot

Hi Nathan,
Thank you for stopping by! Alphabet...Yes the base / backdrop particularly annoyed me! I cant believe that I missed this when I was processing it!! Talk about cant see the wood for the trees.... If I hadn't have been so busy I'd have had it back in Photoshop and straight into distort .... So watch this space when I get a minute I'll hammer it flat!!
Sound... Yes correct, everyone did sound as in noise, I wanted to be different. This was the last frame before I ripped my hand out of my pocket (to try and regain balance) where I was hiding the remote (splosh) before I slipped off! ..... Remote ended up in the pond as did I wasn't too deep but it stank, remote finally dredged up and survived remarkably! (Rice and airing cupboard trick) The missing shots would have been classics!!!
Experiment... was a little hairy:rolleyes: Although I came out with less hair!

Hi Steve, what a brilliant idea for experiment! I love the back story, it made me laugh thinking about firing the remote with your knees :clap::clap:

It sounds as if it really was an experiment - it looks like it involved quite a bit of black powder! Great shot :)

Hi Lorraine how's it going?
I wouldn't recommend trying it (another stupid idea:rolleyes:) I think I need a remote for the remote. I couldn't use a timer to fire the shutter as I had somehow to time me lighting the powder and firing the release together. Had the camera on burst and the first attempt all you could see was Smoke:eek: a LOT less powder required ....... Black Powder yes before you ask from, Bangers left over from last firework night (yes kids like me still buy them:D).
Thanks for stopping by(y)

Hi Steve, I really admire your commitment and the lengths to which you are prepared to go, risking life and limb for your art :clap: Two cracking shots for Sound and Experiment that made me laugh at both the images and your explanations - keep up the good work (y)

Hi Elaine
The wife says its not commitment its Stupidity:)! Personally I think life's too short! (although I didn't plan on trying to shorten it:eek:) You need to have a laugh:D else life gets mundane and boring....
I was a horrible kid.... and I still haven't grown up, my brother says he's amazed I have lived this long:eek:
Thank you very much for dropping by and the kind comments...
Now I'm going to apologise now for not visiting your TP52 thread:( I'm very sorry, how did I miss you?:( Please forgive me :bat:Promise to pop in shortly!

Blimey Steve, you do like to live dangerously

Sound - great idea for the theme, not so great for the photographer :D

Experiment - OMG, another great execution (or potential death risk) and, no, I wouldn't try firing the remote with my knees ;)

This challenge certainly brings out the crazy in us :LOL:

Hiya! Jill how you doing?
Yes stupidity strikes again :). I think I should have persisted with looking for the old style I was originally looking for, would have been safer;)
Execution was nearly the operative word :eek:.
I like crazy!:D
Take care Jill thanks for popping in(y)

Hi, well thats dedication to the cause throwing yourself in a rather dirty looking pond :LOL: and to top it all nearly blowing yourself up, you don't by any chance do H+S videos in your spare time

two fitting images lets hope for some more gentler themes in the current week or you may well not get through the year

Not sure how I've missed your experiment shot Steve.
Have the eyebrows grown back in yet?

Hi, well thats dedication to the cause throwing yourself in a rather dirty looking pond :LOL: and to top it all nearly blowing yourself up, you don't by any chance do H+S videos in your spare time

two fitting images lets hope for some more gentler themes in the current week or you may well not get through the year

Hi Allan, Thanks for popping in. Well it wasn't intentional! I just thought "One More Step" TBH I was more concerned with it being rotten hadn't thought that I might actually slip off:rolleyes:. That sort of thing only happens when I'm holding the camera normally. As for Experiment I didn't think such a tiny amount of powder would suffice:eek:. Well lets just say its just as well my employer couldn't see that photo, it wouldn't have created a good impression..:D

Not sure how I've missed your experiment shot Steve.
Have the eyebrows grown back in yet?

Don't worry Ruth the Wife was pleased to miss it too!.... Something like if your going to do something stupid again I'm off out shopping :eek:. I think one eyebrow has, but my arms are less hairy too as a result:D
I'm just processing "Heat" which was a tad safer to shoot.
BTW still not found your Mojo maybe yours and mine have taken off together:( Sometimes its just hard work isn't it, but then I kick myself afterwards for not getting off my backside and wasting some good weather or missing an opportunity:oops: :$. Nice of you to drop in Thank You Kindly(y)

Alphabet - I like your thinking on this one and to use the round and oval pills is a nice touch.

Sound - Had to read the explanation on this one but see where you are coming from. I’m wondering whether crop some of the left hand side to put you on a third might help?

Experiment - A really great shot. The deadpan look, the smoke and nicely coloured chemicals and all the other attention you’ve taken care of all make this a super image. Nice one.

Heat
Thought I'd try something a little less life threatening this time. Down in the bowels of the workshop there was a bit of metalwork to be done and thought I'd try and shoot the torch heating up the clutch rod, not as easy as I thought! Took more setting up than I had anticipated (without burning the place down) and god knows how much gas I used. I'm sort of happy with the result... Wanted to get the MIG torch and the Mask very dim and slightly OOF in the background. The flame wasn't as good as I'd have liked. But at least I'm catching up:rolleyes:.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/sPSiMi]Heat by Steve Rickman, on Flickr[/URL]
Heat by Steve Rickman, on Flickr

Figures
This might have been a vane attempt to get outside and shoot, rather than dig out some obscure old toy figures:eek::bat:I think I might have some forum brownie points removed for that remark:LOL: So this is an old Type J lorry was delivered to the War Office on 28 March 1916, and is one of about 5,000 J's produced by Thornycroft during WW1 for the military, this ones still running! It was at the Local Thornycroft Festival of Transport they hold every year in Basingstoke about this time of year. Well worth a visit and free to get in (Blimey something free!) Didn't spend too much time there as SWMBO was looking after the grand-kids while I escaped for an hour. No you don't see number plates like that very often. Was going to try and crop this square but that didn't work but i think I've got the handle on this shot:LOL:

Figures by Steve Rickman, on Flickr

Last edited:
Alphabet - I like your thinking on this one and to use the round and oval pills is a nice touch.

Sound - Had to read the explanation on this one but see where you are coming from. I’m wondering whether crop some of the left hand side to put you on a third might help?

Experiment - A really great shot. The deadpan look, the smoke and nicely coloured chemicals and all the other attention you’ve taken care of all make this a super image. Nice one.

Hi Peter thanks for the comments!!
Yes I did think about cropping some of the LH side but in the end i wanted to portray that I was out in the pond not just 2 inches from the bank. Mind you I'd have probably been better off 2 ins from the bank!!
Experiment I think the deadpan look was anticipation that I might lose another eyebrow!;)
Thanks for stopping by Peter(y)

Back