Alsjazzeras 2016 TP 52 WEEK 52 CELEBRATE/CELEBRATION ADDED

Nice low key image Allan!
And it doesn't come much more Male / female than that.

Arranged - Er, I guess I'm being thick, but I don't get it. Nice sharp image though, and it stands out well from the black background.
Male / Female - Agreed with the others, it's very well lit and working well for the theme. Quite a nice touch that it's all shades of black and white, except for the prongs.

Male/Female is really nicely taken and lit well. My intial thoughts fro this theme was something very similar.

Nice low key image Allan!
And it doesn't come much more Male / female than that.
Thanks

Arranged - Er, I guess I'm being thick, but I don't get it. Nice sharp image though, and it stands out well from the black background.
Male / Female - Agreed with the others, it's very well lit and working well for the theme. Quite a nice touch that it's all shades of black and white, except for the prongs.

Its about the arrangement of the veins of the leaf which you can see in more detail through the hole in it, made sense to me o_O

Male/Female is really nicely taken and lit well. My intial thoughts fro this theme was something very similar.

Thank you

Its about the arrangement of the veins of the leaf which you can see in more detail through the hole in it, made sense to me o_O
Ah gotcha.
I didn't appreciate that was a hole in the leaf, to me it was actually something on the leaf.
Some kind of optical illusion made me think that the edges I could see raised the different colour area above the leaf.

Great Male / Female shot, I love the muted low key colours.

Hi Allan,
Would this be your 'Mist Plan'? It certainly has the look of sun trying to breakthrough on a foggy day.
Nice action captured. Are they your puppydogs?
The way the light has caught the black & white one, it looks like there is an aura of steam coming off him/her.

Hi Allan,
Would this be your 'Mist Plan'? It certainly has the look of sun trying to breakthrough on a foggy day.
Nice action captured. Are they your puppydogs?
The way the light has caught the black & white one, it looks like there is an aura of steam coming off him/her.

"mist plan" :thinking: was shot this morning it was still quite misty with a very low sun the light was really nice but you had to shoot into it to get the full effect of it which was difficult
They are indeed my trusty hounds and they had been running around chasing each other so theres possibly is a little steam coming off her

Nice atmospheric shot Allan.

I like the misty feel to the shot ... excellent timing to catch the action.

Great photo for Out and About, very atmospheric. Have you tried a slightly lower PoV?

NIce atmospheric shot Allan. Makes me miss Milo , my smooth Fox terrier - almost 12 months since we lost him........

Very nice, dogs always take good photots, lots of action.
NIce atmospheric shot Allan. Makes me miss Milo , my smooth Fox terrier - almost 12 months since we lost him........
Lighting works really well on your M/F photo Allan.
Love the misty low sunlight on 'out and about', that's a great time of day for the light, doggies look as if they're having a good time.
Thanks all

I enjoyed those two! The lighting of the first is fantastic but I love the careful arrangement of all the 'bits' even more - couldn't have been better. I've missed all the mist shots :oops: :$ recently, but this is great. I like the rim lighting on your black and white pup. Lovely action shot.

Mist in 'Out and About' adds great depth. Good that you managed to avoid lens flare.

I enjoyed those two! The lighting of the first is fantastic but I love the careful arrangement of all the 'bits' even more - couldn't have been better. I've missed all the mist shots :oops: :$ recently, but this is great. I like the rim lighting on your black and white pup. Lovely action shot.

Thanks Emma

Two playful pets, the back lite makes an atmospheric shot.

Thanks

Mist in 'Out and About' adds great depth. Good that you managed to avoid lens flare.

Thank you

Admit it Allan, you've been planning that shot for a few weeks. (I know I was planning on getting something on our tree).
Great clarity on the bauble, with the tree out of focus. Stacking?
It is really effective. Great finish to the year. :)

Admit it Allan, you've been planning that shot for a few weeks. (I know I was planning on getting something on our tree).
Great clarity on the bauble, with the tree out of focus. Stacking?
It is really effective. Great finish to the year. :)

Thanks Tim
To be fair, not planned until until 6 o'clock this evening, we don't have a tree this is some swag (I believe thats the correct term) that runs up the stairs, it was shot at f22 with a 20 second exposure with a macro lens no stacking,

f22 because I wanted the star bursts

Last edited:
Well done on your 6th Allan !! That's a lovely bauble - love the starburst effect - their placement adds a sparkle without affecting the beautiful detail of the decoration. :clap:

Well done on your 6th Allan !! That's a lovely bauble - love the starburst effect - their placement adds a sparkle without affecting the beautiful detail of the decoration. :clap:
Thank you Carl though that was my 5th I think

Show off being finished!!:p

Arranged I really like that Allan love the colours.

Out and about lovely image love to see animals enjoying themselves I like the lighting.

Celebration what lovely image love the star bursts from the lights, the mono conversation works really well.

Well done on completing your 52 challenge and Merry Christmas.

Back