OP
anitacv
Name
Anita
Edit My Images
Yes
Bliss
by anitacv.1, on Flickr

And we're off. Bit of wishful thinking maybe? Not perfect but at least I have taken up my camera and spent some time messing about in Photoshop. Something I haven't done for quite a while.
Good luck everyone :wave:

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Interesting interpretation, you have some strange reminders though, you must be easily distracted ;)

Name
Perry
Edit My Images
Yes
There have been some great interpretations of the theme Bliss - like this and had to think about it until I read the comment about completing the 52 :)

Name
Ferg
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello! lovely shot, very crisp in the right places with some lovely softer petals too. Like the creamy colour to the background too - makes the flower stand out just enough

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Beautiful shot Anita, sharp depth of field there. Really nice detail in the petals. I think the light reflecting off the background behind is just right to give that touch of light behind the petals to highlight where they overlap. The green in the stem and buds contrast well against the creamy whites.
Nice Shot Anita

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Hi Anita, like your take on bliss, some strange notes, clean dog, you can come round and do ours if you like :LOL:

Fragile, nice shot of the orchid, maybe a bit of a boost to the whites would work but you would have to be careful so as not to blow the whites of the petals
Nice to see you back(y)

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Hi Anita,

It's beautiful and crisp. Would make an awesome desktop wallpaper. On my screen though, the background looks slightly off-white. Is that intentional (or is it my screen??)

OP
OP
anitacv
Name
Anita
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Anita,

It's beautiful and crisp. Would make an awesome desktop wallpaper. On my screen though, the background looks slightly off-white. Is that intentional (or is it my screen??)
Hi would have liked a white background but haven't figured out how to get one

Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely. Like the way you've captured the texture in the petals, and the use of the White background.