weekly Anitacv's 52 for 2015

Bliss by anitacv.1, on Flickr

And we're off. Bit of wishful thinking maybe? Not perfect but at least I have taken up my camera and spent some time messing about in Photoshop. Something I haven't done for quite a while.
Good luck everyone :wave:

I like the choice of shot. Good to see a different interpretation.

Interesting interpretation, you have some strange reminders though, you must be easily distracted ;)

There have been some great interpretations of the theme Bliss - like this and had to think about it until I read the comment about completing the 52 :)

Welcome back Anita...good to see you round these parts again :wave:

I like that...bright ,well laid out & rings so true for me as well (y)

Nice take on the theme like your thinking

I like the idea of the post-it notes but most of all I like the fonts you've used - unless you say you've got really neat handwriting of course :D

Hello![emoji4] lovely shot, very crisp in the right places with some lovely softer petals too. Like the creamy colour to the background too - makes the flower stand out just enough

Beautiful shot Anita, sharp depth of field there. Really nice detail in the petals. I think the light reflecting off the background behind is just right to give that touch of light behind the petals to highlight where they overlap. The green in the stem and buds contrast well against the creamy whites.
Nice Shot Anita

Ooh how delicate and fragile does that look. Lovely details in the colour.

Hi Anita, like your take on bliss, some strange notes, clean dog, you can come round and do ours if you like :LOL:

Fragile, nice shot of the orchid, maybe a bit of a boost to the whites would work but you would have to be careful so as not to blow the whites of the petals
Nice to see you back(y)

Hi Anita,

It's beautiful and crisp. Would make an awesome desktop wallpaper. On my screen though, the background looks slightly off-white. Is that intentional (or is it my screen??)

Hi Anita,

It's beautiful and crisp. Would make an awesome desktop wallpaper. On my screen though, the background looks slightly off-white. Is that intentional (or is it my screen??)

Hi would have liked a white background but haven't figured out how to get one

Super image with super focus. I wondered about the background but the creamy off-white is a great choice to slightly offset the white petals. Classy entry this week.

Well shot with great DOF. (y) Fits the theme beautifully Only slight crit is on my screen the RHS edge of the background is a little grey.

Lovely. Like the way you've captured the texture in the petals, and the use of the White background.

Back